Table From Hell?

Just took my seat for this tourney that starts in 10 min. Gigabet is to my left. emptyseat88 (Fischmann I believe) is across from me. P0KERPR033 is three to my right. And there are still four seats to fill. Should be interesting.

Just took my seat for this tourney that starts in 10 min. Gigabet is to my left. emptyseat88 (Fischmann I believe) is across from me. P0KERPR033 is three to my right. And there are still four seats to fill. Should be interesting.
mattg1983 just joined. I hope this table breaks soon.
Who are all of them?
They are all really good players, that said, I don't understand what you are expecting. In high buy in tourneys on UB, you will run into a ton of good players at virtually all of your tables, especially deep. It blows, but it's just the current landscape of high buy in MTT's (especially on UB)

Are you insane?? This is the best table ever since all your opponents are good players, you know that they will respek your raises and you can rest assured that you will not receive a bad beat. Now you can play true poker.

There will be no updates. At a table like that he will die a slow, tragic death, same with the eventual fate of this thread
This is much funnier with your current avatar.