Any Interest In A Yahoo Keeper League?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Holy crap Moneyball, it does NOT get closer than this. 7-7, tiebreaker goes to team era which I have by .01. Sooooo UL bro.

Holy crap Moneyball, it does NOT get closer than this. 7-7, tiebreaker goes to team era which I have by .01. Sooooo UL bro.
Ugh. Good luck in the finals. After what the score was yesterday Im surprised it ended up tied. I thought I was gonna get smoked. I was wondering what the tiebreaker was. Wish it was regular season record to head to head record during the season or something, but whatevs you deserve it.
  • 2 weeks later...

So sick winning the championship by 3 RBI's :)I had fun and I wish you the best of luck with the continuation of the league. Any chance you guys would let someone who posts often in the baseball forum and who is also a Cubs fan take over the team? :club: No one in paticular just a thought.100 years of opression ends this year! (maybe not) Go CUBS!

So sick winning the championship by 3 RBI's :)I had fun and I wish you the best of luck with the continuation of the league. Any chance you guys would let someone who posts often in the baseball forum and who is also a Cubs fan take over the team? :ts No one in paticular just a thought.100 years of opression ends this year! (maybe not) Go CUBS!
I think with your team the best option would be to let your players plus Silversevens and whomever else is leavings rosters go into a pool and have the new teams draft keepers from there like we did this year for the expansion teams. YOUR TEAM IS TOO POWERFUL FOR ONE MANAGER TO CONTROL ALL BY HIMSELF!!!!!!!!! :club:
  • 3 weeks later...

Do we have a timeline on when we are getting paid? I think its been a pretty good while since the end of the season.The Juggernaut handle on pokerstars AaaronRZ (Ketchikan)

Do we have a timeline on when we are getting paid? I think its been a pretty good while since the end of the season.The Juggernaut handle on pokerstars AaaronRZ (Ketchikan)
sorry there are a few posts inthe league pertaining to this. I just finished my final mid term. Today or tomorrow, sorry for the delay.Ira