Shut up c*nt you waste an hour or money making time in a 6 dollar donk sitngo, your a donk where i come from regardless of how you play, which cant be very good if you cant afford to or wont play $50+.
a lot of players around here don't play 50+ sit n gos so that right there is a stupid statement... OP we are just letting you know that your original call wasn't a very good one. Pay no attention to mgirgent.
ok kevinja8, whatever u say... u must know all i know, what can i say i suck !
any good player wouldnt defend his decision by mentioning the results.Hell....and player that didnt suck wouldnt either. Try, just try and defend your play where you risk 1/3 of your stack(which is low already) with Q8 where your in the ****ing CO. And try and defend it without saying anything about the resultsTryjust try
Ok here i am playing a 6.50 9 man where the following hand occurs. I decided to call wiht q8 off to liken the chance of eliminating the short stack cause i figured he was going to be pushing. i knew i was good when the flop came but my table froze up and wouldnt allow me to act or do anything. WHen the tbale returned back to normal, io was sitting out the short stack had tripled up and then i was eliminated the next hand wiht A9 to A10. I emailed support and and they are reviewing the hand. Has anything similiar like this happened to any of you guys? Here is the hand so u can see what happened, let me know what you thinkPokerStars Game #8543231780: Tournament #43515759, $6.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (100/200) - 2007/02/20 - 21:29:58 (ET)Table '43515759 1' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 3: jimmy353 (2930 in chips) Seat 4: Dr.Tobsen (7160 in chips) Seat 6: fitzinabox (2600 in chips) Seat 8: 7of9 suited (810 in chips) jimmy353: posts the ante 25Dr.Tobsen: posts the ante 25fitzinabox: posts the ante 257of9 suited: posts the ante 257of9 suited: posts small blind 100jimmy353: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to fitzinabox [Qc 8h]Dr.Tobsen: folds fitzinabox: calls 2007of9 suited: raises 585 to 785 and is all-injimmy353: calls 585fitzinabox: calls 585*** FLOP *** [6s 8s 8c]jimmy353: checks fitzinabox has timed outfitzinabox: folds fitzinabox is sitting outfitzinabox has returned*** TURN *** [6s 8s 8c] [2c]*** RIVER *** [6s 8s 8c 2c] [Ad]*** SHOW DOWN ***7of9 suited: shows [Kh 4h] (a pair of Eights)jimmy353: shows [9d Js] (a pair of Eights - lower kicker)7of9 suited collected 2455 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2455 | Rake 0 Board [6s 8s 8c 2c Ad]Seat 3: jimmy353 (big blind) showed [9d Js] and lost with a pair of EightsSeat 4: Dr.Tobsen folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: fitzinabox (button) folded on the FlopSeat 8: 7of9 suited (small blind) showed [Kh 4h] and won (2455) with a pair of Eights
that's what you get for making a horrendous play
not a fan of that weird preflop raise either
a lot of players around here don't play 50+ sit n gos so that right there is a stupid statement... OP we are just letting you know that your original call wasn't a very good one. Pay no attention to mgirgent.
Ive noticed, alot of people here arent pro players. There are alot of punk kids playing small stakes sitngos with money own in freerolls.
Maybe we just enjoy the game of poker and would like to be able to talk about it freely in a community without assholes like yourself ruining it.
sorry for trying to help you improve you poker game.....what were we thinking since this is a poker forum board......
Maybe we just enjoy the game of poker and would like to be able to talk about it freely in a community without assholes like yourself ruining it.
You asked if something like that had happened before....There were at least 2 threads with something like this in the last week alone. Don't bi<i></i>tch about losing the hand when you played it horribly. And if you're going to rag on us for making fun of you because we "don't know the entire HH," then post the entire thing. Don't just post the one hand where you lost.P.S. post in stratEdit: Ok...i obv dont know how to get past the language filter...somebody PM with the correct way