Fitzinabox InvitationalBuy in: $5.50 Time: 22 o clockPassword: goodluckCome join me in my first Private tourney that i just created.... if u got nothin better to do that is.
I can't remember...what are the parameters for creating a private tourney on Stars?
I think its over 4000 lifetime fpp .. . should i jsut cancel this? it doesnt look like anyone is interested.
Bad news is no one seems to be interested. Good news is your pretty much a lock to win the first ever fitzinabox invitational.
Right, so I earn 4000FPP and a private tourney is magically created?
the sarcasm is thick with this oneit means you get the opportunity to create one after you accrue 4000 FPPsFull Tilt Poker has a similar thing.

To create private tourneys you need to have like 4k or 5k fpp (not in your acct, just have earned that much total) AND have been on stars for > 1 year. Then you need to email them and request that they let you make private tourneys. Then you can just go to the Requests tab on the main site and you can make 'em.

On Stars?
Are you talking to yourself? It's just that you asked yourslf a question...btw, the best way to get answers to this would be to e-mail support (support@pokerstars.com) directly. They usually reply very quickly. Because the answer they give you may be different to someone else, dependant on FPPs etc.