Time To Stop And Go? Just Push?

Seat 2 - BOWLINGRAY ($4930 in chips)Seat 3 - FOUR01 ($3685 in chips)Seat 4 - CUBBYBRI ($1115 in chips)Seat 5 - FIREGOALIE ($1910 in chips)Seat 7 - DD779 ($695 in chips)Seat 9 - MANUTD2006 ($1165 in chips)FOUR01- LAG Preflop, pasive and tricky post flop.BOWLINGRAY- Also LAG preflop but plays more straightforward post flop.CUBBYBRI- seen as super tight, weak. The way this tourney had been going, this hand looked like AA to me, obviously they were not but Really thought this was my shot to use my previous play to my advantage.Question #1- Do not want to drag out this point but was this actually a pre-flop fold? I know in most cases I'd drop it real quick to raise. Whole table had been seeing tons of flops with some neat hands. I know pushing was option too but I thought it would be called by better hand(possibly). Once I decided to play, I wanted to go stop and go depending on board. Question#2- My true intention was to push unless I saw a K or A aboard. Even then I may still have pushed but the raise and call made me think that those cards were not my money cards. I figured after I saw flop that this was an even better play as I had OCs and flush draw and didn't see my opponents playing an OP (if against baby set, oh well, few less outs but I still have flush draw). Was this just dumb? What types of hands should call this with the pot odds I am giving?Question #3- Do I have time to find better spot? M is very low so I'd be paying small blind. Then would have 4 more hands to find another play. I have my answer but input would be nice.FOUR01 - Posts small blind $100CUBBYBRI - Posts big blind $200*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to CUBBYBRI [Jc 10c] FIREGOALIE - FoldsDD779 - FoldsMANUTD2006 - FoldsBOWLINGRAY - Calls $200FOUR01 - Raises $300 to $400CUBBYBRI - Calls $200BOWLINGRAY - Calls $200*** FLOP *** [4h 5c 2c]FOUR01 - Bets $200CUBBYBRI - All-In(Raise) $715 to $715

I'm probably just pushing this PF. Suited connectors that are likely live, not a bad spot to be in. Not to mention the other 2 may have duplicated weak aces.

u don;t have much ammo to play with and they'll call u either way post flop.....odds are over whelming........even if i missed the flop I'd still call uWith a big chip stack not every hands are under doggs

Well, if he folds here OP has an M < 3. First in vig with 800 chips(after paying the SB next hand) will not likely yield a fold from BB unless he's a complete idiot. Realistically I'd expect one of the two big stacks to put pressure on the next hand as well and we are facing one or more with any two from the SB. Unless we're on the bubble here, I don't think we can wait any longer.

I don't like the call pf, because we don't really know how the button is going to respond to the minraise. As played, it's an easy push on the flop.
QFT and you dont want to be committing yourself with JTs without first-in vigorishFold this
QFT and you dont want to be committing yourself with JTs without first-in vigorishFold this
Yeah, the squeeze play here is a definate problem. If you're closing the action heads-up against a minraise, maybe you see a flop and push against no ace. But, you're not going to be in good shape vs two. I'd rather wait for first-in.As played, of course, you push that flop.

You cant expect to pick up fold equity on the flop with two hands in against you. Push or fold pre-flop, and I like the push. Youre not facing overpairs so worst case you are facing two overs and an underpair, giving you positive equity in the hand. your stack might also be just big enough to have some fold equity vs one of the two, improving your chances to a race or 60/40 dog with plenty of dead money to make the odds.

BOWLINGRAY - FoldsFOUR01 - Calls $515*** TURN *** [4h 5c 2c] [5d]*** RIVER *** [4h 5c 2c 5d] [2d]*** SHOW DOWN ***FOUR01 - Shows [Kd Ad] (Two Pair, fives and twos) CUBBYBRI - Shows [Jc 10c] (Two Pair, fives and twos) FOUR01 Collects $2630 from main potThank you, I knew as soon as I made the call that I made a mistake. JTs looked like gold to me at the time but I did have the sense to think, 'this may not be a hand to push with since there was a raise'. So obviously, bad move, always like the confirmation in these posted hands, either to slap me on the wrist or to help me think there may be a situation where this move was right.I truly did believe though that my tight play could have pulled it off but play was more tilting with cold cards this tourney than anything else.Just fell asleep in getting money in earlier in tourney I suppose.

I really don't think first in vigorish is relavent when our stack is 4x the BB. We have no FE after this hand if we fold, and we are playing for all our chips sometime in the next 5 hands.I'm not pushing to squeeze here, I'm pushing because I've got suited connectors that are likely live and am hoping to win a race. It's doubtful we will have a better hand to race with in the next 5.

I wouldn't have pushed this hand in this scenario. If I were to do that just because I had suited connectors, I think -98s connectors are much better to be live. The only reason I think I played the way I did is because I had cold cards so long in this tourney(this whole day really) and I thought my tight play could push them off hand on flop. My first mistake was doing this with 2 villains in play and my second was not thinking how great pot odds would not make my push worthwhile for fold equity. Being this short, being able to see all cards made my Flush draw look good but I'd much prefered a CHANCE to have villains fold. Poor play by me pre-flop.I think I could get a hand I liked more than JTs to a raise in the next 5 hands. If I did fold, after these sweet cards(again kinda looked like aces at the time). I'd be itching to get in the first chance I got after that. Any Q or up would have done if I could make that sweet laydown this hand. I like the FE of being first in.I play a lot live and in some instances the time clock drives me to make rash decisions when online. Live and learn.