• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

ya he did show down KT. i thought my calling his bet was really bad, until i showed it to some other people, and they said they call too. so maybe im not horrible? or maybe i am getting bluffed on too many rivers? hmmmmone more hand.button is 19/8.5/1.5 over 225 handsutg+1 is 19/5/2 over 60 handsfirst question, is smooth calling the first bet bad? should i be 3betting even with this much action, and that large of a raise? second question, what do i do here? The limp reraise seems soooo strong, but i have queens on this dry of a board...PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)UTG+1 ($73.10)MP1 ($90.50)MP2 ($100.50)MP3 ($114.20)CO ($30)Button ($161.10)SB ($103.20)Hero ($421.60)UTG ($87.85)Preflop: Hero is BB with :D, :club:. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls $1, 2 folds, MP3 calls $1, 1 fold, Button raises to $8, 1 fold, Hero calls $7, UTG+1 raises to $25, MP3 folds, Button calls $17, Hero calls $17.Flop: ($76.50) :D, :D, :D(3 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $30, Button folds, Hero???If this is a fold, do i need to fold to the $25 preflop also?
Why on earth would you fold here?
Teddy,Where's the long post?
lol, made a new thread, seemed to have been a mistake tho. Most useless all nighter ever, only got about 2 hours of work done.
Why on earth would you fold here?
Because villian has played his hand like aces/kings and by flatting from bb we've pretting much decided to play our hand for set value. Unless past history indicates that villain would do this w JJ/ bluff it becomes a fairly mandatory fold at this point imo.

turbo muck the QQ prob.it's sad that he is short stacked...i think i'd either shove or fold PF...and that's sickening to fold on the flop but meh, think i'd have to.it's fing full ring.- Jordan

i agree 100%. so what about a shove?
If villian is likely to fold, I think shoving is fine. A big ace is definitely in your range there. Its just a higher variance play. I can't remember how short he was, but take that into consideration too. If its only 3/4 pot for him to call, he probably will call with KKMark
You HAVE to take the lead on that flop Case. I dont like the check there...
I agree Scott. Casey, just lead the flop and get your money in. You have the big draw so you can bluff out bigger aces. If someone has a set, then come on club.Mark
I agree Scott. Casey, just lead the flop and get your money in. You have the big draw so you can bluff out bigger aces. If someone has a set, then come on club.Mark
:club: :starontheforeheadplzface:

garrrrrrrrrr! Stuck 1100 this morning. Tables were insano aggro. I stacked off pf AQ vs QQ to a 35/28 donk, then the same guy stacked me again 150bbs deep AK with Kh vs QQ on AQJ all heart flop. I lost AK vs A9, and AK vs A7, and chopped with AK vs A8, all of those all in pf. Also had AA vs AA. Crazy morning. I'm going to quit for a while so I don't tilt off any money.Mark

garrrrrrrrrr! Stuck 1100 this morning. Tables were insano aggro. I stacked off pf AQ vs QQ to a 35/28 donk, then the same guy stacked me again 150bbs deep AK with Kh vs QQ on AQJ all heart flop. I lost AK vs A9, and AK vs A7, and chopped with AK vs A8, all of those all in pf. Also had AA vs AA. Crazy morning. I'm going to quit for a while so I don't tilt off any money.Mark
I dunno how you can lose with top top. Its inconceivable

Okay, so I took a couple days off. Actually drove out to Palm Springs and just relaxed.One thing I need to do a better job at doing is to stop looking at my account to see how much I am up or down during a session. I really think that is a leak of mine as I think it throws me off to see how much I am stuck or seeing how much I am up, makes me not want to go on a downswing so I end up with a losing session. Focusing on playing well and that is it.On that note, had my best session of the month this morning. Up almost 5 buy ins and even with as bad as the month has been, one good session from being un-stuck on the month (well, not really, but in cash).

Yea I like leading too, it was one of those, I was thinking about what line is best/whether to lead, then I took to long, so I just checked. Yea these pair and flush draw hands have been troubling me a little lately b/c they keep showing up with sets and I don't like getting my money in as a 2:1 dog. Oh well, just have to get it in and start hitting flushies.

Holla, I set over set someone at 5/10. Only stuck $300 on the day. Have a little homegame tourney tonight and a cash game. Should be able to make that up then :)Also, here is how you play aces vs a lagtard donkeyface:Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $5/$106 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $1097UTG+1: $1344.25CO: $660Button: $1705NoSup4U: $1000BB: $1171.75Pre-flop: (6 players) NoSup4U is SB with :D:club:4 folds, NoSup4U raises to $40, BB calls.Flop: :D :D :) ($80, 2 players)NoSup4U bets $55, BB calls.Turn: :) ($190, 2 players)NoSup4U bets $125, BB calls.River: :D ($440, 2 players)NoSup4U checks, BB bets $440, NoSup4U raises all-in $780, BB folds.Uncalled bets: $340 returned to NoSup4U. Results:Final pot: $1320Mark

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP ($209)CO ($87.60)Hero ($200)SB ($338.90)BB ($42)UTG ($458.90)Preflop: Hero is Button with Qdiamond.gif, Aspade.gif. 2 folds, CO raises to $6, Hero raises to $22, SB calls $21, 1 fold, CO folds.Flop: ($52) Aclub.gif, Tclub.gif, 5diamond.gif(2 players)SB bets $32, Hero ???

I have hardly played any hands lately...only like 12-13k on the month...and i finally finished up my midterms, although this last one may be kinda bad...but i'm going to try and grind some hands tonight.main goals are to not tilt...as i was tilty earlier this month..but when i refocused and came back from being stuck 9k i didn't tilt once..so goal now is to keep that going...hopefully i do something like 2-4k hands but who knows...i just want to play my best and put myself in good spots.would <3 a sick session after my break. we'll see what happens.prob be a grpah later tonight.oh, and im going to try and not play 10/20 lol- Jordan

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP ($209)CO ($87.60)Hero ($200)SB ($338.90)BB ($42)UTG ($458.90)Preflop: Hero is Button with Qdiamond.gif, Aspade.gif. 2 folds, CO raises to $6, Hero raises to $22, SB calls $21, 1 fold, CO folds.Flop: ($52) Aclub.gif, Tclub.gif, 5diamond.gif(2 players)SB bets $32, Hero ???
Call.Mark

definitely just call that rdog, you only get action when you're beat if you raise.going to try 2 tabling 2-4

definitely just call that rdog, you only get action when you're beat if you raise.going to try 2 tabling 2-4
His line just confused the hell out of me. I just called. 5c came on the turn, check, check. Deuce on river and he shoveled.

I honestly dont care anymore. Goodbye moneyPokerStars Game #12863956665: Hold'em No Limit ($2/$4) - 2007/10/26 - 19:06:33 (ET)Table 'Lilliana' 6-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: John deVries ($381.10 in chips) Seat 2: jessicafk ($816.85 in chips) Seat 3: vmnielsen ($358.70 in chips) Seat 4: DAVID971 ($103.55 in chips) Seat 5: tb17 ($463 in chips) Seat 6: Progressiva ($397.05 in chips) DAVID971: posts small blind $2tb17: posts big blind $4*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to tb17 [Kh Ks]Progressiva: raises $4 to $8John deVries: folds jessicafk: folds vmnielsen: raises $12 to $20DAVID971: folds tb17: raises $32 to $52Progressiva: calls $44vmnielsen: calls $32*** FLOP *** [8c 8s Tc]tb17: bets $111Progressiva: raises $234.05 to $345.05 and is all-invmnielsen: folds tb17: calls $234.05*** TURN *** [8c 8s Tc] [3s]*** RIVER *** [8c 8s Tc 3s] [Jd]*** SHOW DOWN ***tb17: shows [Kh Ks] (two pair, Kings and Eights)Progressiva: shows [Td Ts] (a full house, Tens full of Eights)Progressiva collected $845.10 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $848.10 | Rake $3 Board [8c 8s Tc 3s Jd]Seat 1: John deVries folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: jessicafk folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: vmnielsen (button) folded on the FlopSeat 4: DAVID971 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: tb17 (big blind) showed [Kh Ks] and lost with two pair, Kings and EightsSeat 6: Progressiva showed [Td Ts] and won ($845.10) with a full house, Tens full of Eights

Going to 5/10PokerStars Game #12864038915: Hold'em No Limit ($2/$4) - 2007/10/26 - 19:10:59 (ET)Table 'Lilliana' 6-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: John deVries ($375.10 in chips) Seat 2: jessicafk ($799.60 in chips) Seat 3: vmnielsen ($306.55 in chips) Seat 4: DAVID971 ($387 in chips) Seat 5: tb17 ($400 in chips) Seat 6: Progressiva ($823.10 in chips) tb17: posts small blind $2Progressiva: posts big blind $4*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to tb17 [As 2s]John deVries: calls $4jessicafk: folds vmnielsen: raises $16 to $20DAVID971: folds tb17: calls $18Progressiva: folds John deVries: folds *** FLOP *** [9c 8s 4s]tb17: checks vmnielsen: bets $60tb17: raises $320 to $380 and is all-invmnielsen: calls $226.55 and is all-in*** TURN *** [9c 8s 4s] [7c]*** RIVER *** [9c 8s 4s 7c] [2d]*** SHOW DOWN ***tb17: shows [As 2s] (a pair of Deuces)vmnielsen: shows [Ts 8h] (a pair of Eights)vmnielsen collected $618.10 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $621.10 | Rake $3 Board [9c 8s 4s 7c 2d]Seat 1: John deVries folded before FlopSeat 2: jessicafk folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: vmnielsen showed [Ts 8h] and won ($618.10) with a pair of EightsSeat 4: DAVID971 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: tb17 (small blind) showed [As 2s] and lost with a pair of DeucesSeat 6: Progressiva (big blind) folded before Flop