New Challenge (old Challenge)

Anthony:Hand 1, standardHand 2, I call all day for that price, and hope to see a donkey with aces.Hand 3, I think anything is fine. You're oop so you might as well just shovel flop like you did. Its super drawy, and you have the As.Nice hands.Mark

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Hand 1: I'd rather 3 bet there than call. Flop looks standard.Hand 2: You don't beat very much that makes the shove. That being said it's still hard to fold. But its quite foldable.Hand 3: Standard.
TY Teddy
Anthony:Hand 1, standardHand 2, I call all day for that price, and hope to see a donkey with aces.Hand 3, I think anything is fine. You're oop so you might as well just shovel flop like you did. Its super drawy, and you have the As.Nice hands.Mark
TY MarkLose to this shit in the morning, then lose 2 pots in the afternoon after putting 1/4 of my stack in with the current nuts and disconnecting.October is off to a stellar start.LFT?

Im not touching poker this week with tests to cram for.I'm spending my breaks watching 30 rock, god this show is great.

Im not touching poker this week with tests to cram for.I'm spending my breaks watching 30 rock, god this show is great.
Seinfeld on the season premier this week. HOLLA!Mark
Seinfeld on the season premier this week. HOLLA!Mark
Trying to get through all of season 1 before it comes on.
lol @ some of the comments in this thread. Do P5ers even play poker???Mark
I esp like the one that says "why would anyone raise preflop with 10J its much more of a limping hand...etc etc lol"

Ok, quick question. Havent played on stars in a long time and I logged on and saw I had a bunch of FPP's. If I play sattelites with the points and win entries, can I unregister for cash?never mind, won a SNG and answered it myself

Hey donkeys, if anyone wants to bet baseball go to the baseball thread and post a prop b et.Or post it here. I'm on a serious gambool high after what the Rockies just pulled off.

first KK<Q5 obv with 4 limpers and I'm in the sb.. thenStage #778336559: Holdem Normal $2/$4 - 2007-10-02 01:38:53 (ET)Table: LAKELAND (Real Money) Seat #3 is the dealerSeat 3 - GARBAGEBAG ($76.60 in chips)Seat 4 - TARAKANOS ($129 in chips)Seat 5 - MIMICC ($33 in chips)Seat 6 - PMPSHT23 ($40.55 in chips)Seat 1 - BRIANLEV ($125.18 in chips)Seat 2 - GALLIANO ($84.60 in chips)TARAKANOS - Posts small blind $1MIMICC - Posts big blind $2*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to GARBAGEBAG [Ks Kd] PMPSHT23 - Calls $2BRIANLEV - FoldsGALLIANO - Raises $4 to $4GARBAGEBAG - Raises $6 to $6TARAKANOS - FoldsMIMICC - FoldsPMPSHT23 - Calls $4GALLIANO - Calls $2*** FLOP *** [8h 10d 7d]PMPSHT23 - ChecksGALLIANO - ChecksGARBAGEBAG - Bets $2PMPSHT23 - FoldsGALLIANO - Calls $2*** TURN *** [8h 10d 7d] [Jh]GALLIANO - Bets $4GARBAGEBAG - Calls $4*** RIVER *** [8h 10d 7d Jh] [4d]GALLIANO - Bets $4GARBAGEBAG - Calls $4*** SHOW DOWN ***GALLIANO - Shows [Ad 5d] (Flush, ace high) GARBAGEBAG - MucksGALLIANO Collects $38.50 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total Pot($41) | Rake ($2) | Jackpot Rake ($0.50)Board [8h 10d 7d Jh 4d]Seat 1: BRIANLEV Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 2: GALLIANO won Total ($38.50) HI:($38.50) with Flush, ace high [Ad 5d - P:Ad,B:10d,B:7d,P:5d,B:4d] Seat 3: GARBAGEBAG (dealer) HI: [Mucked] [Ks Kd] Seat 4: TARAKANOS (small blind) Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 5: MIMICC (big blind) Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 6: PMPSHT23 Folded on the FLOPugh, why am I still playing limit?

same villain, all I can say is thank god he's a tard and I can lose the least herePokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)saw flop|saw showdownUTG ($50.75)Hero ($56.55)Button ($46)SB ($105.90)BB ($29.90)Preflop: Hero is MP with :D, :). 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.5, 2 folds, BB calls $1.Flop: ($3.25) :icon_dance:, :), :icon_dance:(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $2, BB raises to $5, Hero calls $3.Turn: ($13.25) :D(2 players)BB bets $5, Hero calls $5.River: ($23.25) :club:(2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.Final Pot: $23.25Results in white below: BB has Ks Kh (one pair, kings). Hero has Jd Ac (one pair, jacks). Outcome: BB wins $23.25. PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)saw flop|saw showdownBB ($50.75)Hero ($45.05)MP ($46)Button ($105.65)SB ($40.55)Preflop: Hero is UTG with :icon_dance:, :icon_dance:. Hero raises to $1.5, 2 folds, SB calls $1.25, 1 fold.Flop: ($3.50) :icon_dance:, :), :D(2 players)SB bets $1.5, Hero calls $1.50.Turn: ($6.50) :icon_dance:(2 players)SB bets $3, Hero raises to $10, SB calls $7.River: ($26.50) :D(2 players)SB bets $3, Hero calls $3.Final Pot: $32.50Results in white below: Hero has As Js (one pair, aces). SB has Ad Kh (one pair, aces). Outcome: SB wins $32.50. Edit: I really wanted to push this river but felt my hand was too strong to turn into a bluff.

lol that was a long time ago...on prima...i think lowest now is 100nl? im not sure if stars does any lower. i know ftp doesnt.- Jordan
Are you laughing cause you know the only way i knew u played 50 HU is by reading your old blogs?? well if so, its true. I probably spent 2 hrs yesterday reading your blog. no im not a stalker, just someone super bored who has to sit at g/f school for 7 hrs every mon/wed. also thinking about getting back into HU sometime in future.
lol that was a long time ago...on prima...i think lowest now is 100nl? im not sure if stars does any lower. i know ftp doesnt.- Jordan
Are you laughing because you know the only way i knew u played 50 HU is by reading your old blogs?? well if so, its true, I probably spent 2 hrs yesterday reading your blog. no im not a stalker, just someone super bored who has to sit at g/f school for 7 hrs every mon/wed.

Absolute PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $2/$45 playersConverterPre-flop: (5 players) Hero is BB with :D :D UTG folds, CO raises, Button calls, SB folds, Hero calls.Flop: :D:):D (6.5SB, 3 players)Hero checks, CO bets, Button calls, Hero raises, CO calls, Button folds.Turn: :club: (5.75BB, 2 players)Hero bets, CO raises, Hero calls.River: :) (9.75BB, 2 players)Hero checks, CO bets, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: 11.75BBI could have 3-bet pre but decided not to this hand.. yummydown $71 at 2/4 after about 450 handsdown a total of $48 on AP after 526 hands.. not horrible considering I'm trying 2/4 again.. I've been paying close attention and there are a lot of fish at that level.. It's just hard when my over cards don't hit against 3-2 sooooote

The history: Villain had previously called a 3 bet oop and fired flop that was T hi. And I folded KQ giving him the benefit of the doubt. But he did seem on the aggressive side. So I checked this flop pretty much guaranteeing he'd bet the turn. So with that plan, does anyone raise river?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)saw flop|saw showdownMP ($57.55)Hero ($46.55)Button ($73.75)SB ($49.25)BB ($18.30)UTG ($36.25)Preflop: Hero is CO with :D, :). UTG raises to $1.5, 1 fold, Hero raises to $4.5, 3 folds, UTG calls $3.Flop: ($9.75) :), :D, :D(2 players)UTG checks, Hero checks.Turn: ($9.75) :D(2 players)UTG bets $4, Hero calls $4.River: ($17.75) :club:(2 players)UTG bets $4, Hero calls $4.Final Pot: $25.75