New Challenge (old Challenge)

My plans for the WSOP are to maybe go for a weekend or something and rail/play some cash games since I suck at donkaments and can't afford to play in any, but it would be sweet to just be there and see whats up.

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

My plans for the WSOP are to maybe go for a weekend or something and rail/play some cash games since I suck at donkaments and can't afford to play in any, but it would be sweet to just be there and see whats up.
I'll tell you what's up. Chinese Poker is what's up. I have been practicing!!!

id like to think ill be at the wsop, but ive got some other $ stuff to take care....assuming all goes well, id hope to be there for at least 2 weeks

I know, I'm a slacker! Ok I'm willing to get on the ball with this though.Hey Acid, I'll be at the Commerce from Jan 22nd - 26th, not sure if thats too early for you. Bunch of NLHE tourneys that weekend. Mark
Can I play too??

Anyone interested in getting a house for the WSOP? I have like 6-7 guys from thepokerhaus who want to, and we need like 3-4 more. should only be like 500 a month, and we should be staying for 2 or so months.

Rdog, Me, and a bunch of others have talked about getting a big house (like a 20 person house) this summer as well. That's what Rdog was referencing when he chastised me for not following up on it. I'll get to it this week...Mark

My plan for the wsop this year is too go out at the begining of June for Golf and the first $1500 and then probably come back around main event time for a buddy's bachelor party.As far as Biloxi if a few people are in Im in too.

:club::ts:4h:5c:3h:qh:D :D :D :)Where is Biloxi anyway? I kind of want to do a live tourney trip soon.
Mississippi. Talking to Bull about possibly going into New Orleans for a day if we go.Maybe Biloxi then Vegas?