• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Pulled this off 2+2, an email someone got from a Stars rep.Unfortunately the option to cashout via "CashRefund" is no longeravailable, as you already know, however, we are always trying to provideto our players the best options in the market, and I am sure, that prettysoon we will be providing another option to our players :-).

RDog,With your thinking about moving to another country what makes you think that you'll be allowed to move to another country like Canada or Australia full time ?I say this seriously as just because you're an American it doesn't mean you have carte blanche to live in whatever country in the World you would like to. To stay in Canada longer than 6 months would require a Visa and you probably would be able to do something like that but you would be required to prove that you aren't moving here full time and aren't going to work here and will have enough money to support yourself while you stay in Canada. Saying you are moving here to play poker would require a visa related to business and would be harder to get and saying that you want to immigrate to Canada full time will be even harder.Also, just because you are leaving the US and earning your money while in a foreign country it won't stop the IRS from thinking you owe them taxes on your World wide earnings. I assume they are similiar to Canada and if a Canadian wants to separate himself from Canada for tax purposes even if he is no longer spending most of his time in Canada he would have to show his move to the foreign country is permanent and not temporary. That means actually immigrating and selling houses closing bank accounts etc.It's very simple to go somewhere for 6 months at a time but it becomes a lot more complex if you want to go for longer and claim that you are no longer a resident of the US for tax purposes.
Pretty sure Rdog's plan is to just start ****ing Troyomac more regularly. :club:

W00T!! I emailed them last month asking about rakeback and they said they would put me on a "list" for possible rakeback in the future. Now I just need self-exclusion to hurry up and end, lol.Hi CBass1724, As a valued player on our site, we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to receive rakeback on all of your future play at Full Tilt Poker. Currently this opportunity is only available to a select group of loyal players that have played on our site without the ability to receive rakeback. To take advantage of this special offer, visit www.rakebackpros.com and sign up for an account. If you have any questions, please contact support@rakebackpros.com for assistance. Sincerely, The Affiliate Team at Full Tilt Poker

edit: I read you as the wrong screen name so ignore all of this.
Another reason I hate the hand history. Cheers for the heads up on Kalab, I've played on 2 tables with him and only ever got in one hand with him post flop which I folded on the turn. Every time I see him he has around 2 buy ins on each table, I just assumed he was a super nit feeding off the donks.Just back from my israeli live game, $1/$2 and there was over $3500 on the table, mainly due to a drunken German, he was bluffing every pot and was a huge station. I was stuck about $400, get 66 raise, he calls from big blind(3 others call) flop 6s7s7c, he bets 15, I raise to 40. Craziest table ever, I'm guaranteed action but the other 3 fold, as they do, Drunk german gets a phone call, talks and then hangs up, then looks at me says I can feel it, and open folds 7 8 for trip 7s.I had a crazy image, I always get one in the first few hours, he was calling everything and raising everything and just buying back in laughing, he called an all in with K 9 on a A 76 board because he thought the guy was bluffing. Now he gets miracle inspiration and while he said it he didnt even sound drunk or steaming.Now he randomly folds trip 7s. Of course someone puts out the turn card anyway and its a 6. I would have won around $1200 and gotten myself unstuck if I called the flop.I was planning on putting this in the bad beat forum but now Im drunk so get over it.I was stuck $600 for 7 hours and in the last hour came out up $250, only way to beat terrible live players is patience.
GTFO. Birth certificate or it didn't happen.
Maybe they just don't like you. Sent them my info today and just got this:Hello Greg,
Unless his wife's name is Greg?
()listened to myself08142008203820zs7.pngill get on later and get that after the gf goes to bed
and Robusto...08142008231243pp0.pngthat is the most hands i have played in a day ever. hopefully tomorrow can be alot shorter and alot better
and Robusto...08142008231243pp0.pngthat is the most hands i have played in a day ever. hopefully tomorrow can be alot shorter and alot better
[ ] Robusto.[x] close.[ ] close counts
Unless his wife's name is Greg?
You do see that they both have 4 letters right? Obviously just using Greg instead of XXXX to keep his anonymity.
has anyone used the DC free trial? I've never joined a training site so wouldn't mind trying it out. It says limited access to videos, how limited? I kind of wanted to watch the moving on up series
Does it really say limited? I got one like maybe a month ago and basically downloaded 10 gbs of videos cause I'm a nit. They're really valuable and even if you cancel you get the whole 7 day free trial and no DRM is quite a value in itself. I highly recommend doing it because you can download as many videos as you want for free.
Like Ray cares...... lol
Thanks for the tip, I'm holding out on him now until I see what his true intentions really are!So I spent most of my FTP points today, I bought a 20" monitor, couple hats and a shirt. I was saving up for the 24" monitor but I'm hoping that by spending them now they won't count against my rakeback. I think I'm going to wait til Monday to sign up for the rakeback... does anybody smart here know if this will work?
Thanks for the tip, I'm holding out on him now until I see what his true intentions really are!So I spent most of my FTP points today, I bought a 20" monitor, couple hats and a shirt. I was saving up for the 24" monitor but I'm hoping that by spending them now they won't count against my rakeback. I think I'm going to wait til Monday to sign up for the rakeback... does anybody smart here know if this will work?
If you need that specifically, try the LHE thread.
Anybody smarter than me, I meant. Which would be most of you :club:
While the person smarter than troyo is working on this, can they also tell me how much using points counts against your rakeback?