• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Depends on what you put him on? Seen him raise teh floop?Obv you're in good shape again a purr - if he's hit a set/straight tho you're not in so good shape.I like to play my FD+overs fast, but it's a little hard with having so little info on the guy
Ya only 16 hands with him so I really know nothing other than hes been playing a lot of hands, I *think* this is the first time he's raised the flop. I did end up shoveling, but like 5 seconds later thought to myself that a call probably would have been better
50nl6maxstatsua8.jpgMy stats from 50NL 60max =\ Anything stand out here? Not a very big sample size(only 6k hands), but Im still down 8buyins and slightly concerned about it lol. I think Im playing well(maybe a little nitty), but perhaps I should drop down to 25NL for a bit, meh.
What's your fold SB/BB to steal %age?- that's where the vast majority of your money is pouring from, stop playing OOPIf you're just getting your feet wet with cash games i'd be tempted to drop down a level
What's your fold SB/BB to steal %age?- that's where the vast majority of your money is pouring from, stop playing OOPIf you're just getting your feet wet with cash games i'd be tempted to drop down a level
BB fold to steal: 81.3%SB fold to steal: 86.3%Too high, too low? I really dont try to play out of position much, have a feeling a lot of the money spewed is from 3betting AK/AQ there and missing the floop
My stats from 50NL 60max =\ Anything stand out here? Not a very big sample size(only 6k hands), but Im still down 8buyins and slightly concerned about it lol. I think Im playing well(maybe a little nitty), but perhaps I should drop down to 25NL for a bit, meh.
i'm most concerned that you're picking tables with 59 other people at them.
i'm most concerned that you're picking tables with 59 other people at them.
lol, wp. didnt catch that at first :Pedit: from looking at my biggest losses in the BB/SB they mostly seem to be from pretty bad beats(or missing bricking huge draws) so maybe I shouldnt be too worried, if my hands held up in those spots I could easily be close to even in the blinds
Me too. This game is real fucking frustrating sometimes. I made a withdrawal around hand 35000.SP32-20080814-165612.jpg
Withdrawals are the devil. I made one every month when I was grinding sngs last year, needless to say I ran bad for a week after each one lol
Me thinks they should fix their F'd up site before continuing to try to add more players.
This is a brilliant marketing strategy for them. Give everyone rakeback...no one can get money off their site anyways so who cares if people get rakeback...mother Full Tilt owns it all...
Finally!!!!Hi terradawg,As a valued player on our site, we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to receive rakeback on all of your future play at Full Tilt Poker.Currently this opportunity is only available to a select group of loyal players that have played on our site without the ability to receive rakeback.To take advantage of this special offer, visit www.rakebackpros.com and sign up for an account.If you have any questions, please contact support@rakebackpros.com for assistance.Sincerely,The Affiliate Team at Full Tilt Poker
How long ago did they "put you on their list"? I emailed them a couple weeks ago and they said they'd put me on the list for this.
BB fold to steal: 81.3%SB fold to steal: 86.3%Too high, too low? I really dont try to play out of position much, have a feeling a lot of the money spewed is from 3betting AK/AQ there and missing the floop
That's better than I was expecting tbh from looking at the money lost - if you search my username I started a thread about 2months ago, Simo replied with lots of useful stats info. If you don't have some form of HUD you should get one, makes choosing which spots to c-bet in alot easier.
50nl6maxstatsua8.jpgMy stats from 50NL 6max =\ Anything stand out here? Not a very big sample size(only 6k hands), but Im still down 8buyins and slightly concerned about it lol. I think Im playing well(maybe a little nitty), but perhaps I should drop down to 25NL for a bit, meh.
Your VPIP for SB is EXTREMELY high compared to other positions. You are probably completing your SB waaaaaaaaay too much. Just to give you an example, my VPIP is 5 points higher than yours overall but yours from the SB is 7 points higher than mine. Stop completing really marginal hands because it looks like you are getting a great price. You have to play the entire hand OOP. Also, if you are completing the SB when it gets to you unopened, stop doing it, raise or fold. Any competent player is going to be raising a huge range there because well......they have position. Also, stop calling so much in general.........for the most part your PFR should be within 4 points or so within your VPIP.
Your VPIP for SB is EXTREMELY high compared to other positions. You are probably completing your SB waaaaaaaaay too much. Just to give you an example, my VPIP is 5 points higher than yours overall but yours from the SB is 7 points higher than mine. Stop completing really marginal hands because it looks like you are getting a great price. You have to play the entire hand OOP. Also, if you are completing the SB when it gets to you unopened, stop doing it, raise or fold. Any competent player is going to be raising a huge range there because well......they have position. Also, stop calling so much in general.........for the most part your PFR should be within 4 points or so within your VPIP.
Ya in my first few thousand hands I noticed I was completing way too much, esp in the SB, been trying to raise more, limp less but my stats havent seemed to change much lol. What % of hands do you raise bvb? obv dependant on the BB, but assuming his VPIP is around 20
robustoooooooo finallyaug14qf7.jpg
going for that right now, played 1k hands this morning and Im down about a BI. Sucks when KK is getting killed.EDIT: Just got it after about 5 hands, I should quit for the night.
Ya in my first few thousand hands I noticed I was completing way too much, esp in the SB, been trying to raise more, limp less but my stats havent seemed to change much lol. What % of hands do you raise bvb? obv dependant on the BB, but assuming his VPIP is around 20
All pairs, any broadway-sometimes a bit lower, suited connectors, most aces. FWIW, even if they have 20 VPIP everyone defends differently. If he defends a lot, then I tighten my range. There are a ton of regs that are complete 3 betting monkeys in B2B so I abuse them in different ways.

After their first email said this:Hello Kurt,Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support. Unfortunately, Cash Pickup withdrawals are unavailable at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience. We will contact you shortly with more information. If you would still like to withdraw funds from your Full Tilt Poker account, we recommend using another payment method. You can view the alternate withdrawal options available to you in the "Cashier" window of the Full Tilt Poker software. Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any other questions, please let us know. Regards, SherriFull Tilt Poker Support I said this: "There are NO other options! I can't use check or bank transfer, as both of them give me an error message. And nobody knows what ultra even is, because there is no explanation of it. Makes it extremely difficult to use options that don't exist for me!"Then I get this email just now:Hello Kurt, Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support. We are temporarily offering check withdrawals by email. Please send your request to checkrequests@fulltiltpoker.com once every 7 days for any amount between $100 and $5,000. We hope to offer check withdrawals through the Cashier again soon. Please reply to this email confirming the amount of your withdrawal request, and we'll initiate the check request on your behalf. Please do not submit your request through the Full Tilt Poker software. Your check will be sent by regular United States Postal Service (USPS) delivery and can take approximately 15 business days to arrive. Because we currently use more than one processor to ship checks, your checks may not look the same. Good luck at the tables, and if there?s anything else we can help you with, please feel free to ask.Kindest regards, George Full Tilt Poker SupportGlad to see everyone is on the same page.

Glad to see everyone is on the same page.
Maybe they just don't like you. Sent them my info today and just got this:Hello Greg,Thank you for sending us the requested documentation.We are pleased to inform you that your Full Tilt Poker account has been approved to withdraw by check.Please review your account information before submitting a check request, and just follow these three steps if you need to update your mailing address:1) Select "Cashier".2) Select "Edit" (next to "Player Information").3) Enter your details in the spaces provided.Once your account information is accurate, just follow these five steps to submit your check request:1) Select "Cashier".2) Click "Withdrawal".3) Select "Check" as your withdrawal method.4) Enter the required information.5) Review and confirm your request.Please note the following conditions apply to check requests:* Players may only request one check per 24-hour period.* Players may only request two checks per 7-day period.* Checks are issued for amounts between $100 and $5,000.Withdrawals are typically processed within 48 hours, and checks average 15 business days for delivery. Business days are Monday through Friday with the exception of bank-observed holidays. Delivery times to destinations outside the continental United States will vary.Good luck at the tables, and thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker.Regards,JasonFull Tilt Poker Support

Except that's the email they send to everyone. Doesn't mean it will work when you try it that way.In fact, the error message is gone now, but still, I got the email saying not to do it that way.

Looks like I can cash out through cashier now too but not sure.. will figure it out tomorrow when i cash some out. In other news I went to see Pineapple express and we were right at the end of the movie when the power went out due to terrible storms. We got a refund but man that is tilting, only like 15 minutes left in movie

Except that's the email they send to everyone. Doesn't mean it will work when you try it that way.In fact, the error message is gone now, but still, I got the email saying not to do it that way.
I just requested one. No errors yet. We'll see.
Looks like I can cash out through cashier now too but not sure.. will figure it out tomorrow when i cash some out. In other news I went to see Pineapple express and we were right at the end of the movie when the power went out due to terrible storms. We got a refund but man that is tilting, only like 15 minutes left in movie
Trust me, you didn't miss much.It got more and more ridiculous and stupid.
This happened to me when I went to see Doom. I really wasn't that upset.
going for that right now, played 1k hands this morning and Im down about a BI. Sucks when KK is getting killed.EDIT: Just got it after about 5 hands, I should quit for the night.
()listened to myself08142008203820zs7.pngill get on later and get that after the gf goes to bed