New Challenge (old Challenge)

Update:My goal: Original $500 in my PS account turned into $25K by end of March.Day 1: Up $500, mostly one tabling 3/6NLDay 2: DNP onlineDay 3: up $2800. Two tabled 3/6NL for about 2 hours. Will play more this afternoon. (Note: didn't play anymore)Day 4: up $600. Four tabled 3/6NL for about 1 1/2 hours. Day 5: up $200. 2 tabled 3/6NL for about an hour.Day 6: up $150. 3 tabled 3/6NL for about an hour. Played another hour tonight, up $1600Day 7: up $2000. 2 tabled 3/6NL, in 2, 2 hour sessions. One tabled for another hour tonight, up $700.Current balance: $9009.95Mark
it is awesome how you never lose. i am very envious.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I make variance my beotch! :club: I'm kind of scared to play today because i have a good run going....Mark
I make variance my beotch! :club: I'm kind of scared to play today because i have a good run going....Mark
Scared money never wins.

OK, I guess I'll be kinda like Mark and make this sort of a personal blog of my progress. I guess I should setup some parameters.I'm going to start with 1k, 4-tabling .50/1NL. Once I get to 2.5k, I'll jump to 1/2, once I get to 5k I'll jump to 2/4, probably playing a mix of full ring and 6-max.My goal is to run it to 10k by the end of April, then I'll re-evaluate my progress and maybe play higher. It will be slower for me because of school, I won't be able to play a bunch of hands per day. However, I'm only going to play NL cash games barring big wins in TS this weekend.

I would be moving to 25/50 nl.....and

Very low Volume Day 1 for me, had time for only a short session.Day 1: 209 hands, up $201.60.Only two big pots really, one I got it all in with TT against TT on a 983 flop, I went runner runner flush. Also made a big call with 3rd pair against a busted straight draw. Playing very tight, and pretty aggressive. Total Roll: $1201.60Leaving for Turning Stone tomorrow, so I won't be playing likely until Monday.

Day 2, technically because I started after midnight.313 hands, Up $206.75.Again, a couple key hands. Raised on button to 3.50 with QJ, SB repops to 10, I call. Flop QQ9, he bets 15, I call. Turn K, he bets 24, I push for 40 more, he calls with AA, River K.Also hit a flush and got paid off by top pair, then won a big one with AQ on an ATT4 board when some guy shoved with KJ.Totals: 522 hands, BR is $1408.35.

Update:My goal: Original $500 in my PS account turned into $25K by end of March.Day 1: Up $500, mostly one tabling 3/6NLDay 2: DNP onlineDay 3: up $2800. Two tabled 3/6NL for about 2 hours. Will play more this afternoon. (Note: didn't play anymore)Day 4: up $600. Four tabled 3/6NL for about 1 1/2 hours. Day 5: up $200. 2 tabled 3/6NL for about an hour.Day 6: up $150. 3 tabled 3/6NL for about an hour. Played another hour tonight, up $1600Day 7: up $2000. 2 tabled 3/6NL, in 2, 2 hour sessions. One tabled for another hour tonight, up $700.Day 8: down $100. I was so awful that I had to give money away after I coached someone.Current balance: $8999.95Mark
PS i am also doing this but not starting till March, gotta make sure i can actually like win at this game first.
bah after 1 week 1k - 1.8k w/ 600 cashout :(Played like a moron for a few days, but still had a pretty good week overall
Hey, i'm comin to vegas in early may. Lets play a bit with some people. May 7th-12th to be exact. Think on it, lol. :club:
PS i am also doing this but not starting till March, gotta make sure i can actually like win at this game first.
You can win, just never allow Jeet and I in the chat at the same time :)Mark
You can win, just never allow Jeet and I in the chat at the same time :)Mark
How can you tolerate Jeet? :club:
How can you tolerate Jeet? :D
Jeet is the bomb. He definitely takes getting used to in chat, you have to filter a lot out. It was just bad having us both there to argue about stuff and not pay attention. His NLHE knowledge is unparalleled though of anyone I know. (granted, I'm not great so its not like I know CTS or anything :club: ) And, he's an awesome guy to boot! I owe him a lot, he's a big reason why I'm mid stakes baller-ing now ;)Mark
Jeet is the bomb. He definitely takes getting used to in chat, you have to filter a lot out. It was just bad having us both there to argue about stuff and not pay attention. His NLHE knowledge is unparalleled though of anyone I know. (granted, I'm not great so its not like I know CTS or anything :club: ) And, he's an awesome guy to boot! I owe him a lot, he's a big reason why I'm mid stakes baller-ing now ;)Mark
It pretty much went like this for 3 hoursMe: Help?Mark: Call.Jeet: OMG RIASE ALL IN CHECK RAISE ALL IN RIVER BEST PLAY POKER UGFJDGUHDGJDHDH*I call and chop*Jeet: OMG CHOP CHECK RIASE ALL IN BEST PLAY IN POKER WE WOULDA WON THAT OFR SURE*insert 10 seconds of GOOD Jeet advice*Me: Raise with J9s?Jeet: RAISE ALL IN SFUHSDGHDGDGGD
It pretty much went like this for 3 hoursMe: Help?Mark: Call.Jeet: OMG RIASE ALL IN CHECK RAISE ALL IN RIVER BEST PLAY POKER UGFJDGUHDGJDHDH*I call and chop*Jeet: OMG CHOP CHECK RIASE ALL IN BEST PLAY IN POKER WE WOULDA WON THAT OFR SURE*insert 10 seconds of GOOD Jeet advice*Me: Raise with J9s?Jeet: RAISE ALL IN SFUHSDGHDGDGGD
LOL, you'll have to trust me. Once you can filter, he's the bomb. :club: His 'OK I'm being serious now' explanation of why my having you raise that second pair and then check check was horrible, was some good stuff. Hopefully you took that away at least. :)Mark
lol awesome.
goddamn that's a sick logo
haha...gee, I wonder who made it? (sw)Even though it's obvious from the thread I'll adjust the OP to give the proper kudos. I just can't believe I've actually been updating for two months now. I'm curious as to how long I can make the OP.
LOL, you'll have to trust me. Once you can filter, he's the bomb. :club: His 'OK I'm being serious now' explanation of why my having you raise that second pair and then check check was horrible, was some good stuff. Hopefully you took that away at least. :)Mark
who's jeet?