New Challenge (old Challenge)

cause i like garphs ...Month to Date:feb11_2.jpgon target for both my goals .. +250 profit and 10K hands (I work full time and have a 1 year old :ts)yesterday i was thinking i was going to book my first losing day in about 3 weeks, but stormed back from -5BI to +2BI @ HU...Went back to 6 max today for a quick 4.5BI sesh over like 800 hands or soweeeeeee :club:

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

but what if I have a # of hands for the month bet with mikey and I am behind pace so far? :club: that said, i agree 100%.
lolllll
Yeah, this is the first time I have made one, and I am pretty sure it will be my last, lol. I was just looking for motivation to put in more hands, as I always feel like I could have played more, but I probably should have picked a normal 31 day month to play the most hands I ever have. :ts The $ amount isn't so much that I will be stressed out if I lose, so I am not worried about that affecting me (altho i will def be annoyed).So I am not sure this was the best way to try to play more each month, and like I said I agree that being focused is the most important thing when playing instead of just robotically putting in hands, but it is a fun mental experiment/training for me if nothing else I think.
Since I'm not doing the hand challenge in march (too much traveling) I'm kind of excited to try putting in 40k hands this month despite the lack of 3 extra days. What i'm trying to do is get myself into a habit of putting in a good amount of volume. When I was forcing myself to put in 3-4k hands a dayish, it kind of worked. After 5 consecutive days, it felt weird NOT to put in the hands. Unfortunately I have a problem with putting in a lot of volume, I'm just not that hard of a worker despite wanting it so...gotta force myself with money to do it :4h
Since I'm not doing the hand challenge in march (too much traveling) I'm kind of excited to try putting in 40k hands this month despite the lack of 3 extra days. What i'm trying to do is get myself into a habit of putting in a good amount of volume. When I was forcing myself to put in 3-4k hands a dayish, it kind of worked. After 5 consecutive days, it felt weird NOT to put in the hands. Unfortunately I have a problem with putting in a lot of volume, I'm just not that hard of a worker despite wanting it so...gotta force myself with money to do it :club:
This is a really good point.It's weird, if I force myself to play a few days where I put in 800 hands or so (decent volume for me 1- and 2-tabling my HU games), I seem to have no problem doing it afterwards.If there's a reason I have to take a day or two off, getting back to that number is tough, and I struggle to get to 500, which is typically the bare minimum number of hands I want to do each day.For whatever reason, I'm so much more productive if I work every single day. If I take a weekend off, it seems hard to get back in the saddle, so to speak.

[x] tarpedFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($316)Button ($128.90)Preflop: Hero is SB with :4h, :jhButton calls $1, Hero checksFlop: ($4) :3h, :D, :ts(2 players)Hero checks, Button checksTurn: ($4) :D(2 players)Hero checks, Button snap shoves $126.90 (All-In), Hero snap calls $126.90River: ($257.80) :qh(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $257.80 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button had :club:, :D (high card, Jack).Hero had :5c, :D (one pair, Jacks).Outcome: Hero won $257.30

[x] tarpedFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($316)Button ($128.90)Preflop: Hero is SB with :4h, :jhButton calls $1, Hero checksFlop: ($4) :3h, :D, :ts(2 players)Hero checks, Button checksTurn: ($4) :D(2 players)Hero checks, Button snap shoves $126.90 (All-In), Hero snap calls $126.90River: ($257.80) :qh(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $257.80 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button had :club:, :D (high card, Jack).Hero had :5c, :D (one pair, Jacks).Outcome: Hero won $257.30
this is just one of those hands that I just burst out laughing after I read it.
[x] tarpedFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($316)Button ($128.90)Preflop: Hero is SB with :4h , :D Button calls $1, Hero checksFlop: ($4) :3h , :D , :ts(2 players)Hero checks, Button checksTurn: ($4) :D(2 players)Hero checks, Button snap shoves $126.90 (All-In), Hero snap calls $126.90River: ($257.80) :qh(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $257.80 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button had :club: , :D (high card, Jack).Hero had :5c , :jh (one pair, Jacks).Outcome: Hero won $257.30
This is probably the dumbest move I've ever seen in poker.Wtf is he thinking?
This is probably the dumbest move I've ever seen in poker.Wtf is he thinking?
I dunno, but he certainly helped turn my day into a nice winner, instead of a mediocre grind.I'm pretty sure I circled the right part.feb112009uf2.jpgedit - looked through my PT a bit more indepth, and he only lost $190 in 19 hands, 2 big ones, so his donation was not as big as my graphical representation.
My 6 year old son just got sent home from school for putting the beat down on another kid "because he wouldn't scoot over". I think he may have some anger issues.
Pics of other kid?
My 6 year old son just got sent home from school for putting the beat down on another kid "because he wouldn't scoot over". I think he may have some anger issues.
Parenting advice

Is FCP running some huge advertising campaign somewhere? What the heck is up with all the retarded threads started by new posters in General in the last couple weeks?

Is FCP running some huge advertising campaign somewhere? What the heck is up with all the retarded threads started by new posters in General in the last couple weeks?
i'm not sure what you mean. btw, what's your favorite poker tournament EVER?
i'm not sure what you mean. btw, what's your favorite poker tournament EVER?
that girl was so not hotedit: i hope none of them come in heredouble edit: the retardes, not the hot girls

OMFG!!!!!Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterCO: $69.95BTN: $100.00Hero (SB): $138.85BB: $157.70UTG: $173.50MP: $120.75Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is SB with Q :4h Q :D2 folds, CO raises to $3, BTN requests TIME, 1 fold, Hero raises to $11, 1 fold, CO calls $8Flop: ($23.00) T :5c 7 :D 3 :club:(2 players)Hero bets $15, CO calls $15Turn: ($53.00) K :D(2 players)Hero checks, CO checksRiver: ($53.00) Q :ts(2 players)Hero bets $53, CO calls $43.95 all inFinal Pot: $140.90CO shows 9 :D J :3h (a straight, King high)Hero shows Q :qh Q :jh (three of a kind, Queens)CO wins $137.90(Rake: $3.00)