New Challenge (old Challenge)

reasoning? I have a buyin or two on it being a boy. Will know in less than 2 weeks. I was offering 1.2-1 and not a single person from the thread took me up on it.
Perhaps it's a myth but some think that the hormone of a male fetus could cause skin irritation/breakouts. Also my wife had similar symptoms and we had a boy :club: Then again, Yoda's wife (who's due next month) has perfectly smooth/better skin and they are having a boy. Yoda guessed correctly and his theory was that a female fetus would cause skin irritation/breakouts because the female fetus would "suck the beauty out of her mother." In either case you'll know for sure in 2 weeks :ts
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Disappointed I missed a value bet with AQ on a QxxxK board. And LOL......I was getting ready to snap off one of the bluffs where he showed K7 with A4 high until he started chatting!!!! He reverse chat tricked me!!!!

Perhaps it's a myth but some think that the hormone of a male fetus could cause skin irritation/breakouts. Also my wife had similar symptoms and we had a boy :club: Then again, Yoda's wife (who's due next month) has perfectly smooth/better skin and they are having a boy. Yoda guessed correctly and his theory was that a female fetus would cause skin irritation/breakouts because the female fetus would "suck the beauty out of her mother." In either case you'll know for sure in 2 weeks :ts
she's not broken out, just really dry skin.
Disappointed I missed a value bet with AQ on a QxxxK board. And LOL......I was getting ready to snap off one of the bluffs he showed with A4 high until he started chatting!!!! He reverse chat tricked me!!!!
He played a hand against Zimmer where the flop was A9x with two spades. He check-called a bet. The turn completed the flush and it went check-check. The river was another blank. He said, "You have the nuts don't you?" Then, he overbet-shoved. That's, like, the nuts every time. Zim pretty much snap-called A8 and won a big one against his KT for no pair, no draw on the flop.Since then, I've kind of ignored chat tells with him. :club:
Btw, I think this was a key hand that demoralized him (not that the outcome would have changed but probably made him lose quicker). Was this a fairly easy call? IIRC you pretty much snap called... timing tell + bet sizing?Full Tilt Poker Game #10414753729: Table Smug (heads up) - $5/$10 - No Limit Hold'em - 16:12:35 ET - 2009/02/03Seat 1: rdog7811 ($1,179.50)Seat 2: boston sully1 ($1,652.50)boston sully1 posts the small blind of $5rdog7811 posts the big blind of $10The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***boston sully1 raises to $30rdog7811 calls $20*** FLOP *** [3s 8d 5s]rdog7811 checksboston sully1 bets $44rdog7811 calls $44*** TURN *** [3s 8d 5s] [Kc]rdog7811 checksboston sully1 bets $122rdog7811 has 15 seconds left to actrdog7811 calls $122*** RIVER *** [3s 8d 5s Kc] [Td]rdog7811 checksboston sully1 bets $345rdog7811 calls $345[Results in white]*** SHOW DOWN ***boston sully1 shows [6c Qd] King Queen highrdog7811 shows [8h 6d] a pair of Eightsrdog7811 wins the pot ($1,081.50) with a pair of Eights*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $1,082 | Rake $0.50Board: [3s 8d 5s Kc Td]Seat 1: rdog7811 (big blind) showed [8h 6d] and won ($1,081.50) with a pair of EightsSeat 2: boston sully1 (small blind) showed [6c Qd] and lost with King Queen high
Ya, imo.
Rdog, I can give you FTP... how much do u want?
[ ] Caught up on challenge thread before posting reply
Disappointed I missed a value bet with AQ on a QxxxK board. And LOL......I was getting ready to snap off one of the bluffs he showed with A4 high until he started chatting!!!! He reverse chat tricked me!!!!
I saw this...lol. Soon as he "chatted" you snapfolded.
Nothing imo. His railbird was chiding more than me or anyone else. Nothing was said till he left.
Who was his railbird?
He played a hand against Zimmer where the flop was A9x with two spades. He check-called a bet. The turn completed the flush and it went check-check. The river was another blank. He said, "You have the nuts don't you?" Then, he overbet-shoved. That's, like, the nuts every time. Zim pretty much snap-called A8 and won a big one against his KT for no pair, no draw on the flop.Since then, I've kind of ignored chat tells with him. :club:
Yeah, he got me on the overbet one time too where I folded.
Can't remember the name. But he seemed like he was dogging Rdogs play.
Cause I'm a nooooooooob. LOL, Sully almost busto'd my account before I could get the transfers. Once I had him covered I told people I didn't need them and before I knew it I was sitting with 80 bucks, lol.
Cause I'm a nooooooooob.
Reality can be harsh sometimes, Ray :club:
2 Ray's don't make a right.
LOL... Can you tell that I just finished responding to you in the other thread before coming here? "Troyomac" was still on my mind when I started replying to Rod's post......But then again, who can blame me... it's hard to get Ray out of your mind once he slips into it... :club::ts:3h:4h:5c(j/k)
LOL... Can you tell that I just finished responding to you in the other thread before coming here? "Troyomac" was still on my mind when I started replying to Rod's post......But then again, who can blame me... it's hard to get Ray out of your mind once he slips into it... :club::ts:3h:4h:5c(j/k)
Loool, I thought you were just doing the random "R" name joke on Ricardo.
Loool, I thought you were just doing the random "R" name joke on Ricardo.
I think Rumpelstiltskin is getting concerned that someone will finally guess his real name, so I thought I would lay off for a while...
Yeah, I saw. I shouldn't say hit and run for me. He's not playing me. He sat in and stole a blind and sat out a couple of times and then threatened to report me for not leaving whilst calling me names. :)He refused Cwik, Matt and me but then played Cwik for some reason.
Naismith: Gonna sit at every table you open. :)boston sully1: lets goboston sully1: im at another table ill play atNaismith: Ah, LOL, I'll let someone else take the free money. Heh. :)Naismith: Good luck. Enjoy going busto again.plz don't do this to a fish. :club:
I agree with Fluffdog 100% here. Jay if you remember when he basically refused to play you, matt and myself all at the same time, you and matt started talking shit to him while I took a different approach and said something along the lines of "ok, gl". I don't know if this is the reason I got action from him later, but I am pretty sure makeing him remember your screen name as an ******* is not a good idea.