• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

The problem with 2 engines failing....was that the plane only has 2 engines. The pilot is a hero imo.Jena played on the boat here when I used to go, she actually final tabled the 2nd big Boatament and took 3rd or 4th. She's early to mid forties and while not exactly hot hot, she's quite easy on the eyes. She does have a daughter about 20 that is definitely hot.
1. pics!and 2. hook a brother up?
Cheers to playing for rakeback and credits
fyp and cheers!I just tilt closed AP after being down god knows how much. I'm not even going to look at the damage until tomorrow. Minimum of 4 buyins, probably more like 6.
I cannot win this evening unless i make quads, lol. I've done it twice but i am still down...
gogogo. I made a comeback so I'm going to quit and go watch some OC I think.glgl Lobster.dat8465211sj8.jpgMark
gogogo. I made a comeback so I'm going to quit and go watch some OC I think.Mark
haha, the g/f is rewatching through season one.

beat[X] broke ankle and have to be off work for 6 weeks at least ankle went 90 degree under leg and cracked tore both ligamnts and foot shifted away from leg so had to get surgery on mon

beat[X] broke ankle and have to be off work for 6 weeks at least ankle went 90 degree under leg and cracked tore both ligamnts and foot shifted away from leg so had to get surgery on mon
[x] brag: more time to play pokerseriously though, that sucks dude.

Finally something goes my way!!! Atten: Lucky winnerWe are pleased to inform you that your e-mail address has won the UKSweepstakes International Programme.Therefore you have been approve for a lump sum payout (1,000,000.00 GBP)One Million Pounds in the United Kingdom National New YearInternational Lottery Programs.Please fill the form below and send it to our payment department with thecontact given below.Fiduciary Agent: Name: Mr. Owen BrownPhone: +447035966633Email: mrowenbrown_claimsdept2009@yahoo.com.hkEmail: mrowenbrown_claimsdept2009@yahoo.com.hk1.Name.2.Address.3.Nationality.4.Age.5.Sex.6.Occupation.7.Phone/Fax.8.Amount Won.9.Current Country.Yours faithfully,Mrs. Jane Dickson.UK International Lottery Board.

[x] brag: more time to play pokerseriously though, that sucks dude.
yea oh well going to grind some lol got 3$ up to $130ish now from last week hopefully can go one some good runs i keep not being able to post on this site though it says like Authorization mismatch and stuff and i have to clear cookies and temp files just to post hope there is a way to make it work all the time
Finally something goes my way!!! Atten: Lucky winnerWe are pleased to inform you that your e-mail address has won the UKSweepstakes International Programme.Therefore you have been approve for a lump sum payout (1,000,000.00 GBP)One Million Pounds in the United Kingdom National New YearInternational Lottery Programs.Please fill the form below and send it to our payment department with thecontact given below.Fiduciary Agent: Name: Mr. Owen BrownPhone: +447035966633Email: mrowenbrown_claimsdept2009@yahoo.com.hkEmail: mrowenbrown_claimsdept2009@yahoo.com.hk1.Name.2.Address.3.Nationality.4.Age.5.Sex.6.Occupation.7.Phone/Fax.8.Amount Won.9.Current Country.Yours faithfully,Mrs. Jane Dickson.UK International Lottery Board.
hahaha reminds me of a call i got today saying that i won a trip and to stay on the line then some guy came on and tryed to sign me up for all this stuff what was really creppy was the number the call came from 000-000-0000
lol
I am running so situationally bad over the last God knows how long its comical. Cheers to playing for fpps
Me too. I <3 you nand miss you.
man. ouch. as someone who has fcuke up their ankles a ton, i feel yofor oytuy
WTF, spam in HERE???? Are you serious. Die spammer.Edit: And no one click that fricking link.
qft <3 robbie

Noooo! Say it ain't so!

Meanwhile, Trevor "tremomey" Savage goes all in for the rest of his chips after taking a brutal beat earlier, and is called by one opponent who has Ah-Kc. Tre has Kh-Js, and the board is Ks-6h-10d-10h-8c. Trevor takes 29th place or so.
GG TreEDIT: I just noticed that Tre didn't learn from Mark's pain...