New Challenge (old Challenge)

Villain is 50/23 in 22 hands.Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterCO: $90.25BTN: $27.50SB: $100.00BB: $98.50UTG: $90.00Hero (MP): $134.00Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is MP with J :5c A :club:1 fold, Hero raises to $3.50, CO calls $3.50, 3 foldsFlop: ($8.50) 6 :qh A :3h Q :4h(2 players)Hero bets $5, CO raises to $10, Hero calls $5Turn: ($28.50) 4 :ts(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $76.75 all in, Hero ?????

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

do i bet this flop? I feel that I can bet/call or bet/fold depending on further action...
You can bet the flop. If you don't, I'm fine with how you played it.Also, I'm in the minority, but I don't mind completing here with T6o in a 1/2 structure with that many limpers, because I trust my post-flop play. T7o is an easier complete, and T5o is a fold. That said, fold it pre until you're more comfortable post-flop.
You can bet the flop. If you don't, I'm fine with how you played it.Also, I'm in the minority, but I don't mind completing here with T6o in a 1/2 structure with that many limpers, because I trust my post-flop play. T7o is an easier complete, and T5o is a fold. That said, fold it pre until you're more comfortable post-flop.
multiway like this pot was i muck top pair here to any action almost. I know not to go nuts with it. basically a hand like this is the only time i put more money in the pot

Just got this email from our VP of Marketing....I'm in St. Louis tomorrow obv...Hello All, We will have a surprise visitor in our midst tomorrow, Wed., 1/14/09. Our # 1 Fan, NFL Pro Football Hall of Famer, Former Dallas Cowboy's quarterback, NFL on Fox Football Analyst (# 1 team) and 3 time Super Bowl Champion Troy Aikman will be in our offices tomorrow morning. Though the main purpose is for him to attend the Board of Director's meeting, he will take a tour of our offices, and meet and greet everyone. For photo opportunities, we have hired a photographer to tag along for those who desire to take pictures. It should be a great time for everyone!

Just got this email from our VP of Marketing....I'm in St. Louis tomorrow obv...Hello All, We will have a surprise visitor in our midst tomorrow, Wed., 1/14/09. Our # 1 Fan, NFL Pro Football Hall of Famer, Former Dallas Cowboy's quarterback, NFL on Fox Football Analyst (# 1 team) and 3 time Super Bowl Champion Troy Aikman will be in our offices tomorrow morning. Though the main purpose is for him to attend the Board of Director's meeting, he will take a tour of our offices, and meet and greet everyone. For photo opportunities, we have hired a photographer to tag along for those who desire to take pictures. It should be a great time for everyone!
Joe. Bucks. Signature. Pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!??!?!?!
Anything special planned for post 10k?
LOL. If you're a betting man:75% chance I will not even notice and accidentally post it on something silly15% chance it will just be a sappy shout out post with bits of humor7% chance it will be a humorous shout out post with bits of sappyness3% chance I will quit FCP and shock the worldMark
D decided she would take a nap before going to get Sky......Baxter thought he'd join. I just had to snap this pic.
If that's your wife, I hope you know that everyone is going to be staring at her boobs for at least 10 secs or so. So if that was supposed to be a cute shot of the dog, epic fail...FYI
If that's your wife, I hope you know that everyone is going to be staring at her boobs for at least 10 secs or so. So if that was supposed to be a cute shot of the dog, epic fail...FYI
Yes it is....Haha! I almost woke her up and said "Babe...can you show a little more cleavage for the fellas on the forum!"

American Idol Season Premiere tonight, just FYI. I'll have to Tivo it since I'll be out getting silly with my wife. IF YOU POST ANY SPOILERS I WILL RIP YOUR DONKEY FINGERS OFF YOUR HANDS! ;)Mark

If that's your wife, I hope you know that everyone is going to be staring at her boobs for at least 10 mins or so. So if that was supposed to be a cute shot of the dog, epic fail...FYI
FYP

Brutal match. Big hands:Full Tilt Poker Game #10020192715: $2 + $0.15 Heads Up Sit & Go (76104638), Table 1 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 14:23:08 ET - 2009/01/13Seat 1: Naismith (1,870)Seat 2: Snamuh (1,130)Naismith posts the small blind of 15Snamuh posts the big blind of 30The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Snamuh [Tc Kc]Naismith raises to 90Snamuh calls 60*** FLOP *** [9c 6c Jc]Snamuh checksNaismith bets 120Snamuh has 15 seconds left to actSnamuh calls 120*** TURN *** [9c 6c Jc] [8d]Snamuh checksNaismith bets 290Snamuh has 15 seconds left to actSnamuh calls 290*** RIVER *** [9c 6c Jc 8d] [Qd]Snamuh checksNaismith has 15 seconds left to actNaismith has requested TIMENaismith bets 1,370, and is all inSnamuh calls 630, and is all inUncalled bet of 740 returned to Naismith*** SHOW DOWN ***Naismith shows [5c 2c] a flush, Jack highSnamuh shows [Tc Kc] a flush, King highSnamuh wins the pot (2,260) with a flush, King highThe blinds are now 20/40*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2,260 | Rake 0Board: [9c 6c Jc 8d Qd]Seat 1: Naismith (small blind) showed [5c 2c] and lost with a flush, Jack highSeat 2: Snamuh (big blind) showed [Tc Kc] and won (2,260) with a flush, King highFull Tilt Poker Game #10020355872: $2 + $0.15 Heads Up Sit & Go (76104638), Table 1 - 25/50 - No Limit Hold'em - 14:33:43 ET - 2009/01/13Seat 1: Naismith (925)Seat 2: Snamuh (2,075)Naismith posts the small blind of 25Snamuh posts the big blind of 50The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Snamuh [Kc Ac]Naismith raises to 150Snamuh has 15 seconds left to actSnamuh has requested TIMESnamuh raises to 2,075, and is all inNaismith calls 775, and is all inSnamuh shows [Kc Ac]Naismith shows [Ah Qs]Uncalled bet of 1,150 returned to Snamuh*** FLOP *** [5h 5d Js]*** TURN *** [5h 5d Js] [Ks]*** RIVER *** [5h 5d Js Ks] [Ts]Snamuh shows two pair, Kings and FivesNaismith shows a straight, Ace highNaismith wins the pot (1,850) with a straight, Ace high*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 1,850 | Rake 0Board: [5h 5d Js Ks Ts]Seat 1: Naismith (small blind) showed [Ah Qs] and won (1,850) with a straight, Ace highSeat 2: Snamuh (big blind) showed [Kc Ac] and lost with two pair, Kings and FivesFull Tilt Poker Game #10020412992: $2 + $0.15 Heads Up Sit & Go (76104638), Table 1 - 30/60 - No Limit Hold'em - 14:37:22 ET - 2009/01/13Seat 1: Naismith (1,755)Seat 2: Snamuh (1,245)Snamuh posts the small blind of 30Naismith posts the big blind of 60The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Snamuh [Jc Ah]Snamuh raises to 130Naismith raises to 1,755, and is all inSnamuh: glSnamuh calls 1,115, and is all inNaismith shows [Kc Ts]Snamuh shows [Jc Ah]Uncalled bet of 510 returned to Naismith*** FLOP *** [Qs 9s 6d]*** TURN *** [Qs 9s 6d] [Ad]*** RIVER *** [Qs 9s 6d Ad] [Jh]Naismith shows a straight, Ace highSnamuh shows two pair, Aces and JacksNaismith wins the pot (2,490) with a straight, Ace highNaismith: LOLSnamuh stands upNaismith stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2,490 | Rake 0Board: [Qs 9s 6d Ad Jh]Seat 1: Naismith (big blind) showed [Kc Ts] and won (2,490) with a straight, Ace highSeat 2: Snamuh (small blind) showed [Jc Ah] and lost with two pair, Aces and Jacks

Anybody willing to help me out with a trade? I have traded with Mark before, if you need confirmation or something. Looking to move between 800-1k from Tilt to StarsHave Tilt $$$Need Stars $$$PM me, and we can work something out

I really didn't know what to do. Villain is a reg. I checked unpost blinds cuz we were both deep and he had position on me... then this happens. He's an 18/15/6.6, I think he probably thinks I'm a nit and weak. We are playin on like 3 tables together and I don't think we've played any pots of consequence but I know he has 3bet me from the blinds when I raised from CO and I folded.No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($200)BB ($79.30)UTG ($82.85)Hero (MP) ($403.15)CO ($42)Button ($392.60)Preflop: Hero is MP with Kheart.gif, Kdiamond.gif1 fold, Hero raises $8, 1 fold, Button raises $26, 2 folds, Hero raises $54, Button calls $36Flop: ($127) 2spade.gif, Jspade.gif, 4spade.gif(2 players)Hero...?I know I should raise more pf on the 4bet, prob to like $66 or so, but I'm more interested in flop play.
That is one of the pukiest spots ever....Who is the villian? I would think AA woulda shipped it pre.