• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I believe Acid posted this as well prior to getting [x] Naismith'd in our HU tournament. This is the response from FTP re: Table Ratings:"Thank you for your email.The use of any software or website that gives players an unfair advantage is not allowed. This includes the following types of software and websites:* Those that calculate hand strength and make recommendations on betting actions during play or tournament end-game analyzers. While some poker programs are legitimate teaching tools, they can only be used while logged out of the Full Tilt Poker software.* Those that contain statistics derived from hands in which you did not participate. However, programs or sites that track and analyze hands that you played are permitted.* Instant messaging systems, including Windows Live Messenger and Google Talk, which allow players to share hole card information.* "Bots", which are automated poker-playing programs that make decisions and execute actions.Players who use prohibited software or websites on Full Tilt Poker may have their accounts permanently closed and their outstanding balance forfeited to compensate victims.For more information on our policies about third-party software or website use on Full Tilt Poker, please visit: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/prohibited_programs.phpGood luck at the tables, and if there's anything else we can assist you with, please contact us."My exact question was, "Is Table Ratings not allowed?" I actually feel more confused now.
I emailed them again today, basically stating that I'm looking for a simple "yes" or "no" answer and that their response before did not help me answer my question and that I'm just trying to make sure that I'm abiding by their TOS so please respond and say YES or NO.I doubt that this will work.
Instant messaging systems, including Windows Live Messenger and Google Talk, which allow players to share hole card information.
What?
Yeah, like, does this only apply if we're at the same table? How do they know we're at the same table...Not a fan of this :club:
Pretty awesome video interview here. Black shirt is trex, white shirt is Urindanger (at least I think I got that right).http://www.cardplayer.com/tv/33302
wow. pretty eye opening here really. Interesting how these guys seem to feel like this poker part of their lives is temporary and maybe not sustainable long term. Very honest and insightful from two of the best.Kinda sad too. Sucks that the better players are seen playing much lower lately because the games drying up. How will this effect the up and comers? Will it discourage them into quitting? If there is no more food then won't there only be nothing but only the better players left to feed on each other? How long can that be sustained? I just wonder how much longer this can go on and what the future holds for poker in general. The decline is real, but will it continue and for how long? Will it ever get back to the glory days of 2005/2006 or has that time left us forever?
drinkina way my tilting painnnnnnnnnstomping my feet so my tomach won't hurtI'm kindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa like Jesusssssssssbut not in a sacriligos wayyyyyyyyy
this may be my favourite simpsons episode
What?
Yeah, like, does this only apply if we're at the same table? How do they know we're at the same table...Not a fan of this :club:
yeah i can't believe more people aren't talking about this. does anyone really want to get banned for using AIM?
yeah i can't believe more people aren't talking about this. does anyone really want to get banned for using AIM?
This will never happen. As I said when Sean originally pointed out, they are referencing colluding there. FT people just have no idea how to write emails.
This will never happen. As I said when Sean originally pointed out, they are referencing colluding there. FT people just have no idea how to write emails.
I hope that's right. Because the email as written is pretty clear - using IM (because it *could* be used for colluding) is against the TOS.

AA question and line check plzFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($25)BB ($25)UTG ($25.90)Hero (MP) ($31.55)Button ($20.50)Preflop: Hero is MP with Aclub.gif, Aspade.gifUTG calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.10, 3 folds, UTG calls $0.85Flop: ($2.55) 6club.gif, 4diamond.gif, 10spade.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $2, UTG calls $2Turn: ($6.55) Kclub.gif(2 players)UTG bets $6.55, Hero ????

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($29.95)UTG ($42.75)MP ($24.95)CO ($24.65)Hero (Button) ($25.80)SB ($9.75)Preflop: Hero is Button with Kclub.gif, Adiamond.gif1 fold, MP raises to $0.75, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.60, 2 folds, MP calls $1.85Flop: ($5.55) Kspade.gif, 8heart.gif, Jclub.gif(2 players)MP checks, Hero bets $4.25, MP calls $4.25Turn: ($14.05) 10diamond.gif(2 players)MP checks, Hero checksRiver: ($14.05) 7spade.gif(2 players)MP bets $3.75, Hero calls $3.75Total pot: $21.55 | Rake: $1.05

I hope that's right. Because the email as written is pretty clear - using IM (because it *could* be used for colluding) is against the TOS.
Yeah, from their site:

Software
used for the purpose of
sharing hole card information is prohibitedSharing hole card information with other players in the same game, by any means whatsoever, is cheating. Players who engage in this practice will have their accounts closed permanently. Any outstanding balance in their account will be forfeited and used to compensate the victims.

AA question and line check plzFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($25)BB ($25)UTG ($25.90)Hero (MP) ($31.55)Button ($20.50)Preflop: Hero is MP with Aclub.gif, Aspade.gifUTG calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.10, 3 folds, UTG calls $0.85Flop: ($2.55) 6club.gif, 4diamond.gif, 10spade.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $2, UTG calls $2Turn: ($6.55) Kclub.gif(2 players)UTG bets $6.55, Hero ????
Call. There aren't a ton of draws to protect against.
Yeah, from their site:

Software
used for the purpose of
sharing hole card information is prohibited
Sharing hole card information with other players in the same game, by any means whatsoever, is cheating.
Players who engage in this practice will have their accounts closed permanently. Any outstanding balance in their account will be forfeited and used to compensate the victims.

I think you bolded the wrong portion, this is the important part.
Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($29.95)UTG ($42.75)MP ($24.95)CO ($24.65)Hero (Button) ($25.80)SB ($9.75)Preflop: Hero is Button with Kclub.gif, Adiamond.gif1 fold, MP raises to $0.75, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.60, 2 folds, MP calls $1.85Flop: ($5.55) Kspade.gif, 8heart.gif, Jclub.gif(2 players)MP checks, Hero bets $4.25, MP calls $4.25Turn: ($14.05) 10diamond.gif(2 players)MP checks, Hero checksRiver: ($14.05) 7spade.gif(2 players)MP bets $3.75, Hero calls $3.75Total pot: $21.55 | Rake: $1.05
Looks fine.
I think you bolded the wrong portion, this is the important part.
well yeah, that's the important part in the big picture, but i'm talking about the email that seems to say that IMing is against the TOS because it could be used to collude. the TOS says different - it says USING those software to collude is against the rules, which makes a lot more sense.anyways, as long as we can agree that FTP people suck at writing emails, i think we're good.
There are 3 first round matches left. For those of you that haven't played, any idea when the matches are taking place?
brad is travelling today. we will hopefully run some time after 8pmET tonight, and i can play the next match a bit later.