New Challenge (old Challenge)

Anyone know the name of the autohotkey program that lets you have hotkeys for certain actions on stars?(raise 2.5x, 3x, all in etc) I used to have it but recently reformatted and now I cant find it. I thought it was called StarsAssistant but I dl'ed that and it didnt have any hotkey features.

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I'm also getting HEM today. PT2 is so lol that it crashed and burned. I can't even get PT support to help me because I downloaded it off a torrent instead of buying it. I hate that there are consequences to illegally acquiring a program.

I'm also getting HEM today. PT2 is so lol that it crashed and burned. I can't even get PT support to help me because I downloaded it off a torrent instead of buying it. I hate that there are consequences to illegally acquiring a program.
Sounds like karma. Don't be such a cheap ass, they put a lot of time/energy into developing these programs the least you could do it pay for using it.It's not like it doesn't pay for itself thousands of times over anyway.
Sounds like karma. Don't be such a cheap ass, they put a lot of time/energy into developing these programs the least you could do it pay for using it.It's not like it doesn't pay for itself thousands of times over anyway.
QFT
Anyone know the name of the autohotkey program that lets you have hotkeys for certain actions on stars?(raise 2.5x, 3x, all in etc) I used to have it but recently reformatted and now I cant find it. I thought it was called StarsAssistant but I dl'ed that and it didnt have any hotkey features.
If you look in the General Strategy forum here, I believe there is a stickied post of poker software. It will probably have info.Mark

Wonder if it'll ever stop... (no content, just beats)$0.25/$0.5 No Limit Holdem4 playersConverted at weaktight.comStacks:CO ($42.40)BTN ($50.00)Hero (SB) ($71.35)BB ($31.60)Pre-flop: ($0.75, 4 players) Hero is SB :D:qh1 fold, BTN raises to $1.50, Hero calls $1.25, 1 foldFlop: :D:club::D ($3.50, 2 players)Hero bets $3.25, BTN calls $3.25Turn: :ts ($10, 2 players)Hero bets $9, BTN calls $9River: :3h ($28, 2 players)Hero goes all-in $57.60, BTN goes all-in $36.25Final Pot: $100.50BTN shows: :D:5c Hero shows: :4h:qh BTN wins $98.50 ( won +$48.50 ) Hero wins $21.35 ( lost -$50.00 )

$0.25/$0.5 No Limit Holdem6 playersConverted at weaktight.comStacks:UTG ($74.50)UTG+1 ($36.95)CO ($50.00)BTN ($40.00)Hero (SB) ($50.00)BB ($127.80)Pre-flop: ($0.75, 6 players) Hero is SB :D:4hUTG raises to $1.75, 2 folds, BTN calls $1.75, Hero raises to $9.75, 1 fold, UTG folds, BTN calls $8Flop: :3h:qh:club: ($21.75, 2 players)Hero bets $12, BTN calls $12Turn: :D ($45.75, 2 players)Hero bets $19, BTN goes all-in $18.25River: :D ($83, 2 players)Final Pot: $82.25BTN shows: :qh:ts Hero shows: :D:5c BTN wins $79.25 ( won +$39.25 ) Hero wins $0.75 ( lost -$40 ) UTG lost -$1.75

Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (SB): $219.85BB: $209.25UTG: $148.30MP: $200.00CO: $192.00BTN: $61.90Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is SB with A :D K :club:3 folds, BTN raises to $6, Hero raises to $22, BB raises to $72, 1 fold, Hero raises to $219.85 all in, BB calls $137.25 all inFlop: ($424.50) J :ts Q :4h 9 :5cTurn: ($424.50) 3 :DRiver: ($424.50) 4 :3hFinal Pot: $424.50Hero shows A :D K :D (Ace King high)BB shows Q :qh K :qh (a pair of Queens)BB wins $421.50(Rake: $3.00)Afterwards villain apologized and said he was pot committed after his 4-bet.

QFT best $80 i ever spent
I'm such an asshole. I'm a huge money nit too but I'll be buying HEM.
i think its betpot
You stay out of this fag. You didn't even respond to my Godfather 2 text message. </3
i havent seen that movie what u want me to say

just got HEM 3 days ago here is this month so far.12-7-08.jpg

ok, gonna buy a tracking software in the next couple of days...questions:-HEM or PT3 (I play on AP)?-If I was to buy HEM small stakes, could I upgrade it to HEM pro if I would ever be fortunate enough to be rolled for 100NL? :)Thank you!

ok, gonna buy a tracking software in the next couple of days...questions:-HEM or PT3 (I play on AP)?-If I was to buy HEM small stakes, could I upgrade it to HEM pro if I would ever be fortunate enough to be rolled for 100NL? :)Thank you!
i might be wrong but i dont think PT3 works on AP. not sure if u can upgrade small stakes to pro either just pay the extra 25 and get pro.
i might be wrong but i dont think PT3 works on AP. not sure if u can upgrade small stakes to pro either just pay the extra 25 and get pro.
ya, it says it's gonna be the next site they'll addoh, and i'm pretty cheap with money, hence the upgrade question :club:
i havent seen that movie what u want me to say
It's okay. There's still a little bit of <3 left. What did you do with my mix when I left? Is it still in the fridge waiting for me? By the way, my bowl was nasty after that mix spilled into it. It tasted like shit and didn't smoke well. What a waste of a gram. That's like 15 bucks down the drain!
ya, it says it's gonna be the next site they'll addoh, and i'm pretty cheap with money, hence the upgrade question :club:
Yes you can, I had small stakes and upgraded to pro. You just ship them another $25 when you are ready and you get a new activation code. /brag

I played some hu today and I'm up a little. Thanks to these two hands.This is the first 4bet of the match and I thought his range was JJ+ and AK. Pretty unlucky I run into aces, pretty lucky I bink a two outer. He reloads, tilt shoves next hand and leaves.Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.252 playersConverterStack sizes:SB: $40.45Hero: $60.61Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with K :club: K :qhSB raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $2.75, SB raises to $10.25, Hero calls.Flop: 7 :icon_clap: 3 :ts T :D ($20.5, 2 players)Hero checks, SB is all-in $30.2, Hero calls.Turn: K :icon_clap: ($80.9, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $80.9)River: 5 :D ($80.9, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $80.9)Results:Final pot: $80.9SB Shows Ac AhHero Shows Kd KhHe took this line a couple times and this was the first time I saw his hand. Pretty horrible imo.Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.252 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $69.04BB: $12.86Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with Q :4h K :DHero raises to $0.75, BB calls.Flop: 9 :5c T :qh 5 :3h ($1.5, 2 players)BB bets $1.5, Hero calls.Turn: J :D ($4.5, 2 players)BB bets $4.5, Hero calls.River: 2 :D ($13.5, 2 players)BB is all-in $6.11, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: $25.72BB Shows 9c AdHero Shows Qd KsI'll be playing hu until I get HEM going which might be tonight. I eventually want to dedicate a lot of time to getting solid at hu but that'll be after I get solid at 6 max.

[] paid for itself
1 buy in away it will happen in about 5 minutes