Are most of you using epassporte?Also, are they serious about only $600/24 hours? It's going to take me two weeks to get my bankroll on there. Any way to make larger deposits?
Just send the deposits to me and I'll get them on there for you. Send cash. I promise not to charge any fees.
Wait a minute...is this a cleverly disguised brag post?
No. Having a sufficient BR for 1-2 NL is nothing to brag about. It's more like me venting that a large site like that puts such a small daily limit on deposits.
No. Having a sufficient BR for 1-2 NL is nothing to brag about. It's more like me venting that a large site like that puts such a small daily limit on deposits.
Wait a minute...$1/$2. Is that another brag?
they want to stay under the IRS radar on reporting money transferes=cactus

I recommend depositing using the 'Leprechaun pot of gold' option. Just choose your leprechaun with the right size of pot (for the amount of money you plan on depositing), and send him to Lee, car of 'Rainbow express'. This is fun, but withdrawl via this method is even better. It's so fun chasing your leprechaun, trying to get his "lucky charms".Cheers,Merby