Neteller Question For Canadians

I hunted through the other threads but could not find any specific information. I know that we, as fortunate Canadians, are able to access Neteller and use it to make transfers from site to site but my question is if we are able to deposit money into Neteller from our bank accounts?

I hunted through the other threads but could not find any specific information. I know that we, as fortunate Canadians, are able to access Neteller and use it to make transfers from site to site but my question is if we are able to deposit money into Neteller from our bank accounts?
yes

Hope you don't mind me slightly hijacking this but I was also wondering in terms of withdrawls from Neteller to bank accounts, are they still processing them in a timely manner. Have been reluctant to make a withdrawl because of all of the activity around the US customers. Normally in only took a few days to have the money in my account.

Hope you don't mind me slightly hijacking this but I was also wondering in terms of withdrawls from Neteller to bank accounts, are they still processing them in a timely manner. Have been reluctant to make a withdrawl because of all of the activity around the US customers. Normally in only took a few days to have the money in my account.
I made an EFT withdrawal last week and it was in my bank account within 2 business days. I requested early on a Monday and was in my bank when I woke up on Wednesday.
I made an EFT withdrawal last week and it was in my bank account within 2 business days. I requested early on a Monday and was in my bank when I woke up on Wednesday.
That's 'cause nobody messes with Bob's mobney.
its workin fine, i also had a 2 day EFT transfer from neteller to my chequing account.
:club: see my post on feb 8 announcement by neteller frezing all US accounts, de certyfying all US accounts SO YOU CANT EVEN MAKE PERSON TO PERSON TRANSFERS. also cancelled all neteller credit cards to US persons---get yr money out now--yr next- LOL cactus