Anyone know if you can purchase DVD's of these anywhere yet? Downloads always F-up on my system. I used to know a guy who would put them on disks but he hates me now (*coughcoughMarkcoughcough*)Danke! :club:

Okay, is it just me or does Jamie Gold look like a cross between Stephen Colbert and Robert Downey Jr.? (its probably just me)
No you are 100% right. He really does look like that now that I think of it. From now on I am going to refer to him as Stebert Colney Jr. Man that Stebert is annoying.
No you are 100% right. He really does look like that now that I think of it. From now on I am going to refer to him as Stebert Colney Jr. Man that Stebert is annoying.
LOL - probably too low of stakes but I swear to God if you have ever read small stakes Holdem by Sklansky, Malmuth, and Ed Miller, check out the photo on the back.Ed Miller = Jamie Gold.At any rate, once Matusow and DN left, it was pretty boring until they brought in Sammy at the end. One great bluff by Greenstein over Erezra but pretty dull otherwise....