Fcp Vs. Busted N Broke Forum

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nh beavethats a fold for me, silly meput you on underpair and went with itgg lets go fcp!![/quot ] wasnt that a risky play this early prior the break, with 20 bb. didnt beaver openraise early position? unnesasary risk. even a donk gets the proper cards now and then. cactus
nh beavethats a fold for me, silly meput you on underpair and went with itgg lets go fcp!![/quot ] wasnt that a risky play this early prior the break, with 20 bb. didnt beaver openraise early position? unnesasary risk. even a donk gets the proper cards now and then. cactus
wasnt that a risky play this early prior the break, with 20 bb. didnt beaver openraise early position? unnesasary risk. even a donk gets the proper cards now and then. cactus
Thanks Cactus.You can get back in the cage now.
shipped. sorry it took me so long, i was at work when i played and ran out of gas on the way home.seriously though, WTF? that's like $70 to LLs w/ you.any chance i can get a HU match to get even?
ABSOLUTELY!I'm in the Stars $22 HU MTT right now, so you're gonna have to wait until I take this down.

argh i hate getting knocked out by a guy that sucked out on me to stay in the tourney. Had 2400 all in earlier 55vA5 river conterfeited me though.i think theyve had every lucky card fall their way

Unfortunately that's just not true. 2b sucked out pretty big time, and so did another FCP on the other table (forget the hand).

Unfortunately that's just not true. 2b sucked out pretty big time, and so did another FCP on the other table (forget the hand).
I had 810os against AJsuited... but in all fareness, in these parts, 810os is known as "the beaver"