Odds Of Getting Pocket Aces In Back To Back Hands (live)?

It's only really meaningful to tell the odds of getting AA after just having been dealt AA. So, the odds are the same as the odds of getting AA: about 1/220 or so.

Odds of getting AA over KK 5 of the last ten times you got KK? Yeah. It happened again. Sick.
And again. 6 of the last 12 times I've had KK, I've run into AA. The only time I flopped the set, the AA flopped his set, too. I've also had 8 consecutive naked flush draws hit against me, all-in, cards face up. Is this what they call variance?
And again. 6 of the last 12 times I've had KK, I've run into AA. The only time I flopped the set, the AA flopped his set, too. I've also had 8 consecutive naked flush draws hit against me, all-in, cards face up. Is this what they call variance?
Break the swing, fold preflop :club:

All odds (in live games) are affected by the dealer.In one spectacularly beautiful instance, at a home game I used to play, a busted player who was skilled with a deck of cards (as in he knew how to shuffle etc very well, not good at cheating/sleights) became permanent dealer. On his first deal, the CO received AsAc and raised preflop, winning the blinds and showing his cards. The other losing cards were in a new order, but as the winning hand, AsAc was placed back atop the deck before the shuffle.Riffle, Cut, Riffle, Cut, Hindu, Cut.Next hand, an UTG +1 or something close raises, an MP calls and the new CO re-raises large. Everyone folds, mixing the losing cards, and the CO hands his 2 cards to the dealer after everyone else (naturally.)The dealer Riffled, Cut, Riffled, Cut, Hindu shuffled, and Cut. (I have a habit of watching everyone who handles the deck when I play live) Deals cards...3 Limpers before me in the CO, and I look down at... As Ac. I immediately realized that the CO 2 hands ago showed 2 black Aces, and the CO the hand before made a strong re-raise PF. The hand plays out as normal (I won on the turn with no showdown) and I made sure that my 2 cards ended up on top. I figured at the time that this was the most likely way that this could happen, assuming it had happened.)Next hand comes around and everyone folds to me. I had K9 and decided to test something. I raised big (I didn't mind throwing away a hlaf a dozen BB's, we were playing $1/2). Sure enough, the CO looks at his hand and after thinking for a little bit, raises me. I sighed and then said "You're so obvious when you have Aces. I'm so confident in this read that I can fold my Kings here. In fact, I bet I even know that they're the two black aces." (Or something to that effect, probably more drunken swearing) And I flipped up the K i had and smiled. Hahahaha.The CO then accused me of looking at his hand somehow, then I explained that the AA had moved its way through the cutoffs. I guessed that the dealer had been so consistent in his shuffling that he kept giving the Top 2 cards from the to the cutoff each hand. The other hands were being folded and mixed with burn cards, so everyone else's hands were changing besides whoever was in the CO each hand.Our dealer said that he had a set order that he always used to shuffle. We decided to test it and deal one face up. He did his riffle/cut/riffle/cut/hindu/cut sequence, dealt the hand face up, and the cutoff had... Ace of spades... 7 of hearts. The ace of clubs was a little off and went to the SB this time. But it was magical while it lasted.