My Friendgot Chat Banned For Racial Abuse

I probably should mention, Irish lingo.And for all the sensitive guys out there, my comment about Americans was an attempt at irony. I even but the j/k smiley so I don't know wtf everyone is getting offended about. But I do belief that American's don't know much about foreign affairs or the world outside America. That is just my political opinion, it's not derrogative.
I believe the term is derrogatoryAnd I believe that you are a moron; not because you are Irish, but because you write ridiculous posts and found that pathetic exchange in the opening post amusing.Also, every time you go a long way in the Sunday Million you post at least two hands that you played horribly and then justify your play, which makes you sound like a fish; however, on the bright side for you, you are still a better player than me, because ISAP.
I believe the term is derrogatoryAnd I believe that you are a moron; not because you are Irish, but because you write ridiculous posts and found that pathetic exchange in the opening post amusing.Also, every time you go a long way in the Sunday Million you post at least two hands that you played horribly and then justify your play, which makes you sound like a fish; however, on the bright side for you, you are still a better player than me, because ISAP.
I'm pretty sure derrogitive is as a word too, not sure though.lol @ Sunday Million. I don't think I have tried to cover up my bad plays (and there have been alot of them). I admit that I've have gotten lucky in my Sunday Million runs but so does everyone. What specific hands are you talking about, and I will give you my reasoning on them. I never claimed to be a tourney genius but I do feel I have some nice plays in my arsenal.and since you even bring something like this up seems a little pathetic.Also, to navybuttons, I think u know what I mean. Imo, your average American doesn't know alot about foreign affairs. E.g. I would say that at least 50% of Americans do not know what the title for the leader of Britain is.
I probably should mention, Irish lingo.And for all the sensitive guys out there, my comment about Americans was an attempt at irony. I even but the j/k smiley so I don't know wtf everyone is getting offended about. But I do belief that American's don't know much about foreign affairs or the world outside America. That is just my political opinion, it's not derrogative.
That's because to you foreign affairs are important, but in America we realize that the only important things are the things we do.The rest of the world is our bitch.
That's because to you foreign affairs are important, but in America we realize that the only important things are the things we do.The rest of the world is our bitch.
yeah, that's pretty much it sumed up
I'm pretty sure derogitive is as a word too, not sure though.Also, to navybuttons, I think u know what I mean. In my uniformed opinion, your average American doesn't know alot about foreign affairs. E.g. I threw a dart at a board and it said that at least 50% of Americans do not know what the title for the leader of Great Britain is.
FYPBritain is an island there is no leader.
I really dislike you. Don't get me wrong, it's not that your American, it's just your personality
So to recap: Your buddy's racist chat is fine, as is his lame attempt to stick it to support and you can be critical of an entire country's population based off of random numbers you make up, but when someone says that the Irish are all drunk, it's crossing the line. Got it.
Ever think that the OTHER players at the table would be offended by a racist comment idiot?
dude, what the hell is that supposed to mean? what is your point actually about ?
what it means is.....you justify your racist comments by saying you were talking with/about your friend. Did you ever think that someone else at the table might be of the same ethinicity as your "friend" and take offense to the words you were so calously using?MORON.
I really dislike you. Don't get me wrong, it's not that your American, it's just your personality
At least you capitalized it properly.Good thing anything you say doesn't matter, otherwise I might take it to heart.
So to recap: Your buddy's racist chat is fine, as is his lame attempt to stick it to support and you can be critical of an entire country's population based off of random numbers you make up, but when someone says that the Irish are all drunk, it's crossing the line. Got it.
lol, I never said that was crossing the line (I don't take things like that so seriously like some people) I was just poking some fun at Jeepster.But what's so hard to get? American's don't know much of what happens outside the US, that's what I think. Simple as that.
what it means is.....you justify your racist comments by saying you were talking with/about your friend. Did you ever think that someone else at the table might be of the same ethinicity as your "friend" and take offense to the words you were so calously using?MORON.
Erm, it wasn't me.
lol, I never said that was crossing the line (I don't take things like that so seriously like some people) I was just poking some fun at Jeepster.But what's so hard to get? American's don't know much of what happens outside the US, that's what I think. Simple as that.Erm, it wasn't me.
As opposed to the average Irish person, who knows everything about current events around the world?
I was talking to a few people from Ireland over dinner in Portugal last year, and they all were dismayed at how the youth of Ireland were becoming more and more like that of the United States.Take that how you will :club:
Yup, that's true too
As opposed to the average Irish person, who knows everything about current events around the world?
In general, yes, Irish people know more about world affairs than Americans