HostDan [support]: Okay, if you agree to a deal where double receives $180, the other three $90, and the winner an additional $53.28, please state "Agree" now...doublemeup1: agreehwmc111: agree_Hangman_111: agreechitter23: agreeHere are the normal pay outs for this 4 dollar.1. 2162. 1443. 85.684. 57.60Chip counts are:1. Double 138,4302. 69,2993. 41,1654. 25,000So double is guaranteed more than second place money and if he wins, he gets more than first place money! Great deal Double!

HostDan [support]: Okay, if you agree to a deal where double receives $180, the other three $90, and the winner an additional $53.28, please state "Agree" now...doublemeup1: agreehwmc111: agree_Hangman_111: agreechitter23: agreeHere are the normal pay outs for this 4 dollar.1. 2162. 1443. 85.684. 57.60Chip counts are:1. Double 138,4302. 69,2993. 41,1654. 25,000So double is guaranteed more than second place money and if he wins, he gets more than first place money! Great deal Double!
umm what
I busted in third and I got $40 more than 1rst and $90 more than 2nd. LOOOOOOOOOOLI love micro donkamentsYeah see I the money doesnt mean **** to me and I didn't ask for the deal, they brought it up.
Lol dealaments
I busted in third and I got $40 more than 1rst and $90 more than 2nd. LOOOOOOOOOOLI love micro donkamentsYeah see the money doesnt mean **** to me and I didn't ask for the deal, they brought it up.
What the heck were you doing playing a $4 tourney anyway. Isn't that way below what you usually play?
Wasn't doubles idea. He didn't want it. They all wanted a deal, so he stuck it to them.
Yeah, that makes sense. I wasn't ragging on Double or anything. If 3 other guys were pushing deal, I'd hold out for so much, lol.
Yeah it isWanted to donk it up but unfortunately that didn't work out too well
Maybe I should apply that strategy in a tourney that is way ABOVE my bank roll and see if it works. LOL

I was HU in a $4.40, and the other guy said it was a crapshoot at that point, and wanted to chop... I declined.Karma?QQ<55 AIPF, and he wins when i'm microstacked. Needless to say, I would still never take a deal in a $4.40 unless I was getting a deal such as the one in this thread.