Really Stupid Question, Not Even Right Forum

I know there's a tourney forum, but I only go to this one and I know who to listen to here and this is a pretty ridiculous question.I was just in a live single table tournament. I had 550 chips left and the blinds were 25-50. UTG raised to 300. UTG+1 pushed all in for 600. Two callers to me. The SB announces "call" out of turn and the original raiser has his extra 300 chips in his hand to call.I have AA.Do I really have to call here, knowing I'm playing this six ways?

I know there's a tourney forum, but I only go to this one and I know who to listen to here and this is a pretty ridiculous question.I was just in a live single table tournament. I had 550 chips left and the blinds were 25-50. UTG raised to 300. UTG+1 pushed all in for 600. Two callers to me. The SB announces "call" out of turn and the original raiser has his extra 300 chips in his hand to call.I have AA.Do I really have to call here, knowing I'm playing this six ways?
you already know the answer... Just flip the table when someone sucks out on you.
Well, your odds are less than 20% for them to stand up, but being as low as you are, you have a chance to get 6x your stack with the best hand. No brainer for me, but that's me.
Well, your odds are less than 20% for them to stand up, but being as low as you are, you have a chance to get 6x your stack with the best hand. No brainer for me, but that's me.
How can you possibly know that w/out seeing the other cards? Also ... to OP, of course you shove. There'll be other tourneys. There won't be many other times you can septuple up.
you already know the answer... Just flip the table when someone sucks out on you.
LOL. I would've gotten upset if I thought for even a second my aces might hold up. :)I was still alive with 550 and knew I wasn't favored to win this hand. I guess early on, it's worth the risk. Near the money bubble in a tourney, this probably is a fold. I was 50-50 on folding this one. At no point was I certain I had to call.
LOL. I would've gotten upset if I thought for even a second my aces might hold up. :)I was still alive with 550 and knew I wasn't favored to win this hand. I guess early on, it's worth the risk. Near the money bubble in a tourney, this probably is a fold. I was 50-50 on folding this one. At no point was I certain I had to call.
I like to run cards, so I would call every time. This time I at least knew I was in the lead.
Yes. If you are a fucking pansy. This is only a fold on the bubble of a satellite.And who said your aces were only had a 20% chance of holding up in a 6 handed pot? That's ultra low. I bet if your 5 opponents had perfect ace-cracking ranges you'd be 33%ish, minimum

No brainer call. You have a good chance of getting alot of chips if you win this pot which will give you the best chance of winning the event. Folding here and trying to do something with your stack when guys are open raising to to 300 just doesnt make sense to me.

Try to pick a range for our opponents that puts AA at less than 20%.
equity 	win 	tie 		  pots won 	pots tied	Hand 0: 	33.934%	  33.83% 	00.10% 		   4225361 		13021.50   { AA }Hand 1: 	15.344%	  15.29% 	00.06% 		   1909191 		 7273.00   { KK }Hand 2: 	12.257%	  12.17% 	00.08% 		   1520590 		10257.50   { QQ }Hand 3: 	16.922%	  16.60% 	00.32% 		   2073294 		40276.50   { 98s }Hand 4: 	14.433%	  14.15% 	00.28% 		   1767150 		35487.50   { 54s }Hand 5: 	07.110%	  06.39% 	00.72% 			797602 		90448.00   { random }

And who said your aces were only had a 20% chance of holding up in a 6 handed pot? That's ultra low. I bet if your 5 opponents had perfect ace-cracking ranges you'd be 33%ish, minimum
You are right, 20% is low, I wasn't thinking.On this range, it is 32ish% (AA, JJ, AQs, AKs, 88, 1010)None the less, still a no brainer push.