Pre-paid Visa Used To Depsoit?

I haven't seen any topics about this on here, but has anybody used a pre-paid visa to load their account directly, or use it on Epassporte to load their account successfully?

I haven't seen any topics about this on here, but has anybody used a pre-paid visa to load their account directly, or use it on Epassporte to load their account successfully?
Tried to deposit onto PokerStars and Full Tilt at one time via a prepaid cc, but it was declined. Forgot what the error was exactly, but I think all prepaid cards are blocked from sites, don't know about trying to deposit to epassporte though.

Last night I used my Bank of America Visa card to fund a new Epassporte account. It was very easy. Today however- Bank of America called me to verify the activity on my account. Apparently Epassporte is flagged as a 'gambling site' and raised a flag with BofA. I verified the activity and just told him that Epassporte was a prepaid credit card service (which is true) and the rep didn't press the issue any further. No sweat.

Last night I used my Bank of America Visa card to fund a new Epassporte account. It was very easy. Today however- Bank of America called me to verify the activity on my account. Apparently Epassporte is flagged as a 'gambling site' and raised a flag with BofA. I verified the activity and just told him that Epassporte was a prepaid credit card service (which is true) and the rep didn't press the issue any further. No sweat.
How much does BoA charge you for transferring cash from your Visa card? Does your Epassporte account charge you money as well? If so how much?Thanks.
How much does BoA charge you for transferring cash from your Visa card? Does your Epassporte account charge you money as well? If so how much?Thanks.
No charge from BofA (this was my credit card, not a debit card), as far as I know its not even treated as a cash advance. Epassporte charges $5 per $100 loaded.
No charge from BofA (this was my credit card, not a debit card), as far as I know its not even treated as a cash advance. Epassporte charges $5 per $100 loaded.
I thought it's $10, but anyway it's still a pretty high commission. Everytime you deposit they take away 5% of your BR already.How come no one mentions money order or cashier's check? It's much much cheaper althought it takes longer to deposit. Any other disadvantages using them?
I thought it's $10, but anyway it's still a pretty high commission. Everytime you deposit they take away 5% of your BR already.How come no one mentions money order or cashier's check? It's much much cheaper althought it takes longer to deposit. Any other disadvantages using them?
Yes- i'm actually surprised Full Tilt hasn't offered a 5% bonus on Epassporte deposits to cover the load fee. I'm pretty sure they covered the InstaCash fees (8%) with Neteller (I always just did regular EFTs). Money Order or Cahiers Check certainly is an option, especially if you were depositing a large amount. For smaller amounts though, by the time you buy the money order and then mail it internationally, you're probably only saving a couple bucks.

Someone metioned a Visa gift card that they have used to deposit on Stars. "gift2go" or something like that.I would like to see FT pick up the fees on epassporte. If that becomes their preferred method, then I certainly hope they'll consider it.

I use the prepaid visa gift card from Safeway at Full Tilt all the time. You have to go on to it's website (allaccessgift) to register it with your address for internet purchases; after that you're set. Only bad thing is the highest denomination it comes in is $100 and you have to pay a fee if $4.95 for the $100 card. My withdrawals would go directly to my checking account though that nexum service. Don't know how I'm going to withdrawal now though since nexum stopped doing business with them.

I have used these prepaid visa's (i used an all access gift visa) as well on both bodog and stars with no problems at all.. didnt have to register the card.. not sure if it would work now with the new laws, but i deposited with mine about 3 weeks ago.

Yeag I was talking to my mom last night about online poker and she mentioned the idea of a simon pre paid visa and go get it at the mall, but I don't know, I mean I work at a grocery store and I get them all the time and they run through as a credit card so I don't know what the problem would be with epassporte or FT. Also if my debit card has a visa logo on it can I just use that to load my epassporte account, same thing right?

Yeag I was talking to my mom last night about online poker and she mentioned the idea of a simon pre paid visa and go get it at the mall, but I don't know, I mean I work at a grocery store and I get them all the time and they run through as a credit card so I don't know what the problem would be with epassporte or FT. Also if my debit card has a visa logo on it can I just use that to load my epassporte account, same thing right?
A little update.. i bought a $50 prepaid card today to see if they still worked.. I was able to use it on stars.. I used an all access gift card with a visa logo on it...

yeah i used the pre-paid visa (gift2go) and was in my stars account in seconds, FT doesnt accept visa's anymore