Mansion Poker 200NLBlinds 1/2EP: 160MP: 240Hero: 200Just sat down so it's my first or second orbit.I find 8d8c on the button.EP bets 6, MP calls, I call, blinds foldPot (21): Flop is 10h8h4sEP leads for 14, MP raises to 30, Hero?I decided to smooth call since I had position and didn't want to give away the strength of my hand; besides the flush draw, didn't really see any other draws out there that could hurt me besides a two outer (overpair).Does anyone like a raise here and if so, to how much?

Nah, call's fine. You're in position and with the stack sizes as they are, your opponents should basically be able to get it in without you raising. All a reraise does is force out hands that you want calls from.

Just think how juicy this pot would be if we had reraised preflop in position. Mmmm...
intersting. i'm curious as to how many reraise on the button with 88. If so, would you do it everytime, or only occasionally?As played I definitely reraise. In addition to the flush draw, J9 and 97 (good hands to call with in position, especially if suited) are drawing to a straight. I would make it 80ish.