Negreanu Open Mixed Tonight

Count me OUT! After last weeks Neg-O I simply can't take it anymore.Not to mention there is no leaderboard anyway, the website is still stuck in 2006 :club:

Count me OUT! After last weeks Neg-O I simply can't take it anymore.Not to mention there is no leaderboard anyway, the website is still stuck in 2006 :club:
It was unfortunate that one of the few times that there have been stablility issues was during last week's Neg O. DNA has been on vacation for the last while I think and hasn't had the time to make up the new website and leaderboard for 07 yet.
It was unfortunate that one of the few times that there have been stablility issues was during last week's Neg O. DNA is a pretty good slacker.
fypYea, last week couldn't have sucked more when 1/3 of my chips were posted in the blind and then the site froze. It wouldn't have been a problem except the tourney continued to run even though nobody was able to access the site. If I didn't suck so much at poker, I would have had chips to fade the blind issue. oh wellI'm in.
I'm drunk, therefore I'm playing.
I'm almost drunk, which reminds me of a line from Frank Sinatra.“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”Good luck...DONKEY'S
I'm almost drunk, which reminds me of a line from Frank Sinatra.“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.”Good luck...DONKEY'S
I'd never heard the line before, but I felt the need to QFT.
just 10 min. left so far only 12 peopledont forget the bonus for 1st 2nd & 3rd.how am I doing filling in for dna ?
you haven't donk off your chips yet so you're not doing a very good impression.The showdown on FCP is ridiculously fast. not so cool

Very good bubble play from Coyote18, mnhill18, and GWCGWC(aka, bubble boy)I ran so good the first part of tonight it was completely ridiculous.Congrats everybody and GG

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndI bubbled
That's my boy.:club:
Very good bubble play from Coyote18, mnhill18, and GWCGWC(aka, bubble boy)I ran so good the first part of tonight it was completely ridiculous.Congrats everybody and GG
Good job BT. Congrats.
all three of you played really wellI finished where I was supposed to and the best player definitely won. good job