Yeah cause they flop two pair so often that 3:1 and 4:1 is worth a call to hit it.(sw)P.S. - Last post in this topic, I swear! Agree to disagree...

Yeah cause they flop two pair so often that 3:1 and 4:1 is worth a call to hit it.(sw)P.S. - Last post in this topic, I swear! Agree to disagree...
Good sw, why don't you read more carefully? I clearly implied that they would get better odds to chase two pair, not hit it on the flop.

As if 3:1 or 4:1 are right even if they both check down past the flop to hit two pair?Yes, I know I promised I wouldn't post again.And I am a ****ing liar.

As if 3:1 or 4:1 are right even if they both check down past the flop to hit two pair?Yes, I know I promised I wouldn't post again.And I am a ****ing liar.
You get a pass for right now. The pot is about $113 when UTG shovels. Your call makes the pot $174. So, the first in for the big stack is getting just under 3:1 for the preflop call, and the other guy is getting better if the first bigstack calls. Everyone calls, the pot is now ~$310ish. They're getting better than 3:1 to call your flop push (which you HAVE to do) and the 2nd caller on the flop would be getting even better, again. Really think they'd go away?

If they hit top pair? No they wouldn't go away getting 3:1 on the flop. Would I want them to go away getting 3:1? Hell No, I'll take that extra action all day long.

If they hit top pair? No they wouldn't go away getting 3:1 on the flop. Would I want them to go away getting 3:1? Hell No, I'll take that extra action all day long.
Do they have to hit top pair, do you think? Not rhetorical..say they hold AJ and it comes down Q J 7.

If they hit that flop with AJ they should know they're trying to hit a 5 outer on the turn or river... Whether they still call or not is up to them.

If they hit that flop with AJ they should know they're trying to hit a 5 outer on the turn or river... Whether they still call or not is up to them.
Assuming they put you on top pair or better at any point so far.

If we push the flop, and he has a decision to call, he should be assuming we have at least AQ on that flop.

Another point I haven't seen yet is that we're basically pot-commited if we call and someone else comes along too. I would much rather get this heads up than play a four-way pot with the big stacks getting neat odds to stick around for their two-pair...and if they want to play, make them play for $211.