• 3 weeks later...

I dunno how echecks work, but I just talked to them yesterday about cashouts. They will cover the fee to have a check sent to you by courier for any withdrawl over $100. (not $2000 like it says on their site). So thats cool. Its supposed to take a week. I just did one yesterday so we'll see how well it works.Mark

Has anyone noticed that bodog has stopped taking e-checks. Site claims its a tech problem or is this just the start to the end of my online poker playing.
if you have to deposit, you suck at poker
I dunno how echecks work, but I just talked to them yesterday about cashouts. They will cover the fee to have a check sent to you by courier for any withdrawl over $100. (not $2000 like it says on their site). So thats cool. Its supposed to take a week. I just did one yesterday so we'll see how well it works.Mark
i get chasouts thorugh themail by check...last one took 4 days till i had it in my hands
Ive had 2 withdrawls via check from them since the Neteller fiasco. The first check took about 8 days, and I haven't received the second one that I requested on Jan 30 yet. Bodog is usually pretty good about prompt cashouts.
Has anyone noticed that bodog has stopped taking e-checks. Site claims its a tech problem or is this just the start to the end of my online poker playing.
I don't think it's a technical problem. They've had to really cut back on their deposit methods like everyone else.
Ive had 2 withdrawls via check from them since the Neteller fiasco. The first check took about 8 days, and I haven't received the second one that I requested on Jan 30 yet. Bodog is usually pretty good about prompt cashouts.
Yeah I requested a check on the 29th and the 30th and yet to receive a tracking number for either.