Picks For This Weekend

Alright folks, we should all know by now that my picks are almost always sure winners. So if you dabble in sports betting and you enjoy winning money, than these picks will give you the best of both worlds.Colts at Ravens: Ravens by 4 Eagles at Saints: Saints in the under 49Seahawks at Chicago: Chicago by 9 (this one will be a blowout)Patriots at San Diego: Patriots moneyline (toughest one to pick)So there it is. Enjoy!

Alright folks, we should all know by now that my picks are almost always sure winners. So if you dabble in sports betting and you enjoy winning money, than these picks will give you the best of both worlds.Colts at Ravens: Ravens by 4 Eagles at Saints: Saints in the under 49Seahawks at Chicago: Chicago by 9 (this one will be a blowout)Patriots at San Diego: Patriots moneyline (toughest one to pick)So there it is. Enjoy!
I think this is a great weekend to sweetheart tease the underdogs.
I don't think so, but the rest look good to me.
I know, that's why I said it was the toughest pick. I had to go with the following facts:
  • The Patriots have been here before. They know what to do.
  • Marty's record in the playoffs is terrible.
  • Tom Brady is a leader, and very clutch in big games. Philip Rivers, not so much.

Let's not forget one last thing, having the best regular season record doesn't always equal success in the playoffs.By the way, the Superbowl is going to be the Bears and New England.

Bears v. Patriots? an 85 rematch eh?I dont buy it though. Bears have crap at the QB spot and the Pats would have to win on the road twice in a row against really really stiff competition.I will throw my hat in the ring here:I am picking the Colts to upset the Ravens. I just figure when everyone counts out Manning he will finally have a good game. Colts 27---Ravens 20I like the Saints to hold off the Iggles in a close one....Brees makes a play in the end....Dolphins fans everywhere light themselves on fire. Saints 31---Eagles 27I dont have a clue about Pats v. Chargers. I really think this is the hardest game to predict in years. I think the Pats lack of a true #1 WR hurts them in a high scoring game. Chargers 28----Pats 24I think the Bears are wildly overrated but Seattle is no prize either. The whole NFC should be relegated. Bears 17----Seattle 13

Seahawks at Chicago: Chicago by 9 (this one will be a blowout)
The only way this is a blowout is if Hasselbeck continues his interception-ous ways.I'll take the Seahawks and the points if you want to put some money on it.The Seahawks will surprise you. I'm not saying they are going to win for sure because it all depends on Hasselbeck showing up. But they are going to cover the 9 point spread. The defense isn't as depleted as it was against Dallas. This will be a completely different game than the one in the regular season. The weakness in the defense stepped up last week and showed they can play last Saturday. And ol' Sexy Rexy is going to choke.The toughest game to pick is Ravens-Colts. Good pitching usually beats good batting. The Ravens defense should hold, but for some reason I like the Colts in this.Eagles-Saints. The Saints with an extra week to get healthy win this one in a shootout.Patriots-Chargers. How can you bet against Tom Brady. (Yes, I'm flipping on this pick from earlier.) The Pats will let LT get his, but will shut down Rivers and the rest of the Chargers.
The only way this is a blowout is if Hasselbeck continues his interception-ous ways.I'll take the Seahawks and the points if you want to put some money on it.
No thanks. Everyone knows I don't actually bet on sports, I just make the picks. But if you really hate money that much, I'm sure there's a variety of sites you can throw your money away at by taking Seattle. Bet them straight up, take the spread, either way it's no different than taking a dump and wiping your a.ss with the money.

it sure is hard being right all the time. 2 for 2....ship 800 bucks to me. Not sure if I should bet on tomorrow's games...thinking Chargers cover and bears cover but I dont feel as confident in tomorrow's games.

it sure is hard being right all the time. 2 for 2....ship 800 bucks to me. Not sure if I should bet on tomorrow's games...thinking Chargers cover and bears cover but I dont feel as confident in tomorrow's games.
I am picking the Colts to upset the Ravens. I just figure when everyone counts out Manning he will finally have a good game. Colts 27---Ravens 20
Manning played like s.hit, but that's what I expect from him in the playoffs. He's just very lucky that the defence has finally pulled it together these last 2 games. I wouldn't mind seeing him win the superbowl, but next week is going to be tough when they have to face a team that can actually put points on the board.Now that that's all said and done. Nice job on the picks.
Manning played like s.hit, but that's what I expect from him in the playoffs. He's just very lucky that the defence has finally pulled it together these last 2 games. I wouldn't mind seeing him win the superbowl, but next week is going to be tough when they have to face a team that can actually put points on the board.Now that that's all said and done. Nice job on the picks.
a win is a win. Manning is nearing A-Rod territory though where he is starting to make his critics look good. I dont know if it is the pressure or what but he better figure it out by next week or they will lose.
Great picks so far!
I'll take the Seahawks and the points if you want to put some money on it.
Correct.
The Seahawks will surprise you. I'm not saying they are going to win for sure because it all depends on Hasselbeck showing up. But they are going to cover the 9 point spread. The defense isn't as depleted as it was against Dallas. This will be a completely different game than the one in the regular season. The weakness in the defense stepped up last week and showed they can play last Saturday. And ol' Sexy Rexy is going to choke.
Correct on everything except for the Sexy Rexy. But my homer instincts got the better of me.
The toughest game to pick is Ravens-Colts. Good pitching usually beats good batting. The Ravens defense should hold, but for some reason I like the Colts in this.
Correct yet again
Eagles-Saints. The Saints with an extra week to get healthy win this one in a shootout.
Master Prognosticator!
Patriots-Chargers. How can you bet against Tom Brady. (Yes, I'm flipping on this pick from earlier.) The Pats will let LT get his, but will shut down Rivers and the rest of the Chargers.
It's like my crystal ball was tuned in perfectlyGod I wish I bet on sports!