Jamie Gold Tells It Like It Is

ahhh, yes. But the thread is far from serious, yet you blasted him. who's retarded?
Posting a quote from a movie is hardly "blasting" him. Implying that DN won't respond isn't "blasting" him, it's making a point.BTW "blasting" is what I did with my fingers to girls hoo hoos in high school. You mean "flaming".
I award you five points for cutting and pasting this, and changing a word or so. Bonus five points for originality. Five more bonus points for your sig.
You aren't very likeable.

If you ask me, I think Lonnie Huff is really just a joke account. Anyone could see, if they tried hard enough, that the real genius behind that post is none other than our very own FCP member Clay Aiken!!! Clay, where have you been? We've missed your positive outlook and feel-good energy!!!! :club:

If you ask me, I think Lonnie Huff is really just a joke account. Anyone could see, if they tried hard enough, that the real genius behind that post is none other than our very own FCP member Clay Aiken!!! Clay, where have you been? We've missed your positive outlook and feel-good energy!!!! :club:
Finally a voice of reason. Come on everybody, let's just get along. Whenever you feel the need to set somebody e-straight, just ask yourself WWCD? What would Clay do?
Where have I been?? A perplexing question to be sure, for I fear that any answer I give will only serve to advance the encroaching kingdom of darkness that seeks to destroy us all. For I have been held in the darkest regions in the pit of despair, in the midst of those who scream to the heavens for mercy as their souls be tomented thus in the day, and the night holds no relief but the sweet taste of sleep that can kill the pain for mere hours at a time. I ask you all to bear with me as I seek to overcome this unbridled sadness, and in time be restored to what I once was, a beacon of hope and a light that shines through the fog of our hearts, the furtive feelings we neglect, and the one true love you've never forgotten!! This I truly and honestly believe!! Wonderful!!As I set my finger to press "Add Reply", I felt a force deigning me not too. And so I recanted that request to my neural network, and instead held my mind silent that I may wait for my next instruction. Behold a Vision!!A figure appeared before me. An angel, 9th in command among the "Beings of Might". Gargamel was his name, and with his magic carpet we travelled through space and time like a finger passes through a pound of slightly above room temperature butter. Showing me places and people that too were locked in chains of hostility, cells of envy, or cages of self-loathing, they were able to overcome their bondage in order that they might be the mirrors to reflect the love and dewdrop delicacies of the Creator of the Universe, and like a sea serpent of yesteryear, or the last dominoe in a chain, they nodded their heads in tacit agreement that their pain was well worth all that they learned in their trip through through the fires of malice and strife. And so Gargamel brought me back to where this time and this place, with my heart full of ambrose ambition, and a spirit of tantalizing tapestretic encouragement, that I too might reclaim my role as a lighthouse to the ships sailing in the ocean of our existence. But before he could return to the underworld to do battle against various foes, I asked him, "Gargmamel, where did these warriors get their strength?? How could they overcome that which held them back??" Gargamel smiled at me, came close to me ear, and whispered a truth that sent ripples through the majestic walls of the Cosmos. "It was because of your songs, my dear Clay, that the world has not yet collapsed in on itself. For when you were revealed as the pinnacle of this grand creation, forces went to and fro through the corridor of history, and set the universe on a crash course for perfection, the smile of a small child, and the glorious tune of a baby bluebird just learning to sing!!"And I saw a single tear fall from his eye.Wonderful!!
I can tell you with certainty, it is not spinach, it is boc choy or swiss chard - or maybe its just spinach. whatever it is, what does it have to do with poker? fuuck, spinach is broccoli.
I'm going with chard. Not Bok Choy.Bok Choy:Bok_Choy.jpgSwiss Chard:1312.jpgThere's no way it's spinach. Its's swiss chard, AINEC.
Behold a Vision!!A figure appeared before me. An angel, 9th in command among the "Beings of Might". Gargamel was his name, and with his magic carpet we travelled through space and time like a finger passes through a pound of slightly above room temperature butter.
LOL. Gargamel = King Smurf..... good oneI do love Clay so very much....
  • 1 month later...
:club: Sorry it's been so long guys, I've been on a month long Zima bender... lost my job at McDonald's, but making ends meet in the 1.10 45 man's. :D Anyways, it turns out Geoff was DEAD~! Absolute insanity, sorry to keep you waiting. :D:D Lonny Huff
:club: Sorry it's been so long guys, I've been on a month long Zima bender... lost my job at McDonald's, but making ends meet in the 1.10 45 man's. :D Anyways, it turns out Geoff was DEAD~! Absolute insanity, sorry to keep you waiting. :D:D Lonny Huff
worst.followup.ever