Why Was My Thread Asking If I'm Better At Poker Or Better At Posting Cosed?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, i didn't know that mr mexico is a sarcastic fKer, but now i do. you on the other hand are boring and not very entertaining. yawn.gif
don't throw me under the bus, I'm gonna use these awesome smileys to get me some e-poontang. The ladies dig em and I ain't foolin
tho thorry to dithapoint U
I get this joke too! You post as if you had a lisp, in response to the hetero comment.God you're good.And I'm sure smilies are cool to you. I hear they're popular in high school these days, which is probably why RonMex is so interested.
I get this joke too! You post as if you had a lisp, in response to the hetero comment.God you're good.And I'm sure smilies are cool to you. I hear they're popular in high school these days, which is probably why RonMex is so interested.
i think you'd be happier in life if you would just let your hair down and relax the sphincter
I don't think he is reading the thread today.
Of course he is.
Guys, seriously.RKIGS.Stop giving him attention. He doesn't deserve it and it's a waste of time.
QFT That's why I had to apologize for my other post.

You can really tell who the people are that are typing through gritted teeth in this thread.

tho thorry to dithapoint U
So that's what he was going for?? I read that as a Daffy Duck voice (complete with spit)... seeing that he is 5 and retardedEdit: Also, to all the people who complain about "Nazi mods on power trips"... now you see why dont you?
I get this joke too! You post as if you had a lisp, in response to the hetero comment.God you're good.And I'm sure smilies are cool to you. I hear they're popular in high school these days, which is probably why RonMex is so interested.So that's what he was going for?? I read that as a Daffy Duck voice (complete with spit)... seeing that he is 5 and retardedEdit: Also, to all the people who complain about "Nazi mods on power trips"... now you see why dont you?
this thread is soooo bad and disgusting that the very fabric of this forum is unraveling...quick, report this thread to the mods!!!
i think you'd be happier in life if you would just let your hair down and relax the sphincter
I wish he would. Sometimes, we run through a whole bottle of lube per session. That adds up