New $1,000 Buy-in Tourney On Mondays At Full Tilt!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never played on Tilt, but i was under the impression that they had good struture to their tourneys...At least significantly better than Party's?Am i completely off on this or did only their Sngs have good structure? Or do sngs suck too?

FT has a better structure than Stars. Even Party sadly had a better structure than Stars. They have 12 minute blinds on FT, but the blind levels go up by much smaller intervals, and FT has bigger antes that more resemble live tournament antes, which benefits good aggressive players. Stars antes are pretty much a joke.They still should give this tournament more starting chips though. 5k starting stacks and 15 minute blinds would be great.

Bump, 50 mins till it starts up.I tried the 1 satellite that I barely missed out on a seat to this. I was going to play 1 or 2 sats today but then ftp went down. :club::D Who's in it?

Bump, 50 mins till it starts up.I tried the 1 satellite that I barely missed out on a seat to this. I was going to play 1 or 2 sats today but then ftp went down. :club::D Who's in it?
was gonna try to sat into as well. Was thinking about directly buying in if FT came up minutes before it started and there would be some nice overlay but looks it's gonna fill. : \ Buy ins just a little too big

BKice has got to go somewhere so he isn't playing in this one.Hopefully some red pros join, but the site being down will probably hamper them playing in it since they don't seem to be on right now playing high stakes cash games as they usually would.

I guess no pros registered cuz Fulltilt didn't want people to get intimidated. Faced with winning a 100 man tourney with 6 pros can be pretty daunting.

I think 124 is a good showing this week. I'd expect 150-180 next week when they probably up the guarentee to 100k, and have more satellites. :D:club::D:D

I think it will be much bigger next week. Its New Years day and FT was down for 2 hours right before, getting rid of all the sat entries.
Put me on the side that this will get less and less people every week, and eventually fade away. The buy in is too big for people to play in it week after week...even the sattelites are pricey.
Put me on the side that this will get less and less people every week, and eventually fade away. The buy in is too big for people to play in it week after week...even the sattelites are pricey.
lol, do u think all bad players will stop playing and will go broke as well.It's your opinion and you can have it if you want to.
lol, do u think all bad players will stop playing and will go broke as well.It's your opinion and you can have it if you want to.
Maybe. I've been wrong before.