2006 Fcp Tournament Poy

2006 FCP POY  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Who was this year's FCP tournament POY?

• Chucksty
    • BKIce
    • HoosierAlum
    • PrtyPsux
    • TheWacoKid
    • Looshle
    • NoSup4U
    • Other

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG you didn't vote for me? God I hate Canadians. And my ROI is better than Chris'.banteddyplsthx,Mark
Sorry Mark, I don't vote for people who cry cuz they can't crush Bodonkey and overplay KJ to the grave :)IstillloveyouMarkeventhoughyoucan'tbeatBodog,Teddy
I voted for Looshle because he's the only one I've ever sat at the same table with.
i, and several other army members, used to play chuckie .05/.10 lhe in the army home game tuesday nights on stars...um yeah, that was fun...
Sorry Mark, I don't vote for people who cry cuz they can't crush Bodonkey and overplay KJ to the grave :)IstillloveyouMarkeventhoughyoucan'tbeatBodog,Teddy
BTW, I'm back to crushing bodog. That week was just an aberition thankfully. Teddy is currently chipleader in both tourneys he's in with like 30 to go. Why isn't he on this list instead of me?Mark
BTW, I'm back to crushing bodog. That week was just an aberition thankfully. Teddy is currently chipleader in both tourneys he's in with like 30 to go. Why isn't he on this list instead of me?Mark
I don't think crappy 180s and O8 tourneys are worthy :club:
i, and several other army members, used to play chuckie .05/.10 lhe in the army home game tuesday nights on stars...um yeah, that was fun...
I lied. I think I have played against Chucksty too.

Obviously all are deserving, but I went with BK. Chucksty and BK are neck and neck, but BK has helped me with some of my idiotic hands I've managed to F-up. Regardless, I'm sure all the losers can comfort themselves by rubbing $100 bills all over their naked body.

Of course, the only real way to settle this is at a single table SNG. :club:
in the event of a tie (and i think the poll should end as soon as tommy and get tied again) i think this debate should be settled by way of $5+.50 PLO8 heads up sng/back to creating new accounts
QFT
lol@Making accounts to make yourself POY. id do it too in a heartbeat...but then again id have to be a successful player first
i think this debate should be settled by way of $5+.50 PLO8 heads up sng
if that was the tie-breaker than ship the title here. i averaged a 30% ROI in heads up $5 PLO8 SNG's through 150 of them. i owned laubeast repeatedly.i get that it's a joke, but i'm not joking when i say that there is no one on this forum (save maybe wintermute and cham) who would stand a chance against me.