i will get a new sn anyway so go right ahead i can get banned 1000 times but im like guilt i just keep comeing back and back and back
i don't understand why you would want to post somewhere where everyone hates you. It just doesn't make any sense.
i don't understand why you would want to post somewhere where everyone hates you. It just doesn't make any sense.
That's because you grew up in a home where they gave you hugs. Had you not, you too would have become a delusional teenager crying out to a world, "Why lord, why. Why won't anyone just hug me." And when you realized that not only your parents, but the rest of the world couldn't stand you either and wished nothing more than to watch an army of midgets repeatedly hit you in the teeth with midget-sized hammers, you too would come to accept that negative attention is indeed attention too.
im not like you i dont get affected by what other think of me .... and its entertaining to see what you people have to say about life when i myself know its all comeing from soemone who doesnt know **** about it lol plus the replys are funny
im not like you i dont get affected by what other think of me. pepul have bin make fun of me mah hole life..... and its entertaining to see what you people have to say about life. when i myself know its all comeing from pepul who doesnt know **** about it lol plus the replys are funny, evin tho i don't understood what haf of u all r sayin. Since i don wan to admit thit I am not smart, i just post that u all don no me, and i live in a dilusional world where i think i am the greatest pokah playa ever. Just ignor the fact that I have the education of uh 14 yr old lol, and i have $2000 roll, and thit i have no plan. I'm da best pokah playa evr to wok dis earth, jis wait. ull all see.Want fries wit dat?
Merry Christmas, FYP.
Merry Christmas, FYP.
your replys are always creative....maybe if u would put the kind of thought into your life as yuo do in your replys maybe u wouldnt be a nobody.....and remember your opinion means dog balls because you trying to tell me whats right is like a bum telling a billionare how to make money...it makes no sense and frankly i dont care
your replys are always creative....maybe if u would put the kind of thought into your life as yuo do in your replys maybe u wouldnt be a nobody.....and remember your opinion means dog balls because you trying to tell me whats right is like a bum telling a billionare how to make money...it makes no sense and frankly i dont care
You're use of different analogies is actually pretty humorous. Not in a "wow, you're smart and creative" kind of way, but in a "I guess we know English is your favorite class to ditch" kind of way.I know this is falling on deaf ears, but you look fairly pathetic when you assume anything about my life, or how you think I live it. I am not going to defend myself to you, mostly because you aren't worth it, I just wish you realized how foolish you appear when you post replies like the one above.Keep it up though, because when I feel down, I can read your posts, and realize that I am doing just fine.
Where are the mods when you need them? All I want for Christmas is an IP Ban on TopDollar. He has annoyed this forum for too long.
i will get a new sn anyway so go right ahead i can get banned 1000 times but im like guilt i just keep comeing back and back and back
Let's be serious for a second here about 2 things:1) TopDollar, you really don't know what an IP ban is, do you?2) Being dead serious here, not trying to be creative, insulting, etc........TopDollar ISN'T IP banned yet? JMoney may have been annoying, but at least he made posts remotely resembling something approaching worthwhile once in a great while, and he got the boot. Whoever is tight with a mod needs to seriously fill them in on this guy...brings less to the table than Ripptyde, who at least brought funny quotes like the one in my sig.
Let's be serious for a second here about 2 things:1) TopDollar, you really don't know what an IP ban is, do you?2) Being dead serious here, not trying to be creative, insulting, etc........TopDollar ISN'T IP banned yet? JMoney may have been annoying, but at least he made posts remotely resembling something approaching worthwhile once in a great while, and he got the boot. Whoever is tight with a mod needs to seriously fill them in on this guy...brings less to the table than Ripptyde, who at least brought funny quotes like the one in my sig.
i have this little thing where i can change my ip at wil so ....mods you banning me is futile because im like growing old you hate me but ther eis nothing you can do about it
Agreed. I sent a PM to DNA and he said he would look into it, and those two threads got closed, and IveyWannaBe may have been banned as well, but I was under the impression that TopDollar would be on a posting ban until the 26th or 29th. Why he is posting, I have no idea.
Doesn't anyone realize he wants the attention? Jeepster, don't reply to him and he won't have anything to say, why doesnt everyone just ignore him?
The replys are just too funny. I can't stop reading and replying to his awesome posts. It's like an epidemic, once you start you just can't stop.
i have this little thing where i can change my ip at wil so ....mods you banning me is futile because im like growing old you hate me but ther eis nothing you can do about it
dial up internet, no way!attention-whore-book.jpg
You'll just have to try a lot harder. I doubt that you'll win, though.TopDollar is bound to post two times for each of your posts and I'm sure that his posts will be more useless, illiterate, and argumentative.
Never thought I would post this, but dane, i entirely agree.
Your use of different analogies is actually pretty humorous. Not in a "wow, you're smart and creative" kind of way, but in a "I guess we know English is your favorite class to ditch" kind of way.I know this is falling on deaf ears, but you look fairly pathetic when you assume anything about my life, or how you think I live it. I am not going to defend myself to you, mostly because you aren't worth it, I just wish you realized how foolish you appear when you post replies like the one above.Keep it up though, because when I feel down, I can read your posts, and realize that I am doing just fine.
FYP, Jeez.....