i just won $401,2005 wow!!! need a bankroller?

I just finished a monster MTT. Well, to me it was a monster. $4o1,2005 is HUGE to me. Anyone need someone to bankroll you?You will have to prove that you "got game" though. If you do, then I will put up 10 people to play in the WSOP 2005. You give me 30% of your winnings. :D

You have 42 posts and you expect us to believe you?If you're telling the truth, congrats. Unfortunately for you, I'm too young for the WSOP.
:doh:

that's insane... much much congratulations!i don't mean to preach, but don't bankroll anyone... be smart and invest that money. i don't know how old you are or what your plans are for the future, but that $400k can certainly be useful when you want to buy a house/car or start a family or send your kids to college or retire early, etc.i don't know, it's not my money, so maybe i dont really have a right to be preaching like that.congratulations again, great job.aseem

that's insane... much much congratulations!i don't mean to preach, but don't bankroll anyone... be smart and invest that money. i don't know how old you are or what your plans are for the future, but that $400k can certainly be useful when you want to buy a house/car or start a family or send your kids to college or retire early, etc.i don't know, it's not my money, so maybe i dont really have a right to be preaching like that.congratulations again, great job.aseem
:doh:
When was there a MTT with a million dollar prize pool? Site?
:wall: