• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the new episode. Thought overall it was ok, probably didn't hate it as much as the rest of you guys.But I do wish a little that they hadn't gone with the "Totally breaking it off with Keith, and hinting at breaking it off with Kim" route, but I'll just let it unfold.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Was that really the series finale? That would have to go down as the worst finale of a long running show ever.Edit: Never mind, I guess they're coming back for another season or so on ABC. That might be even worse...the show sucked this season. I wonder if the whole cast is returning.

how does anyone like this show? the humor is stupid and cheesy. even the music used in the show is lame. how is this show popular?
lol classic op for the Scrubs thread
Was that really the series finale? That would have to go down as the worst finale of a long running show ever.Edit: Never mind, I guess they're coming back for another season or so on ABC. That might be even worse...the show sucked this season. I wonder if the whole cast is returning.
I was gonna say the same thing, but that's good news.
I was gonna say the same thing, but that's good news.
According to IMDB there are still 8 more episodes under contract left in the season. I wonder if ABC will air those or will they go straight to DVD.The did the same thing with The Office also. There are still two more episodes set to air after tonight's "season finale."
  • 2 weeks later...
Anything after season 4/5 is pretty much unwatchable.
gonna go with 5. Season 5 was tolerable. really I loved seasons 1-3. just a great show then. Lost momentum in seasons 4 and 5 and then just tanked after that. I still watch out of habit and I will surely watch the new season on ABC just in case they recapture the magic. but i dont see it happening.
  • 7 months later...

Well, I think that the new episodes were better than anything in the previous season, and compares favorably to most epidodes in the last 3 seasons or so. I'm slightly intrigued.

Well, I think that the new episodes were better than anything in the previous season, and compares favorably to most epidodes in the last 3 seasons or so. I'm slightly intrigued.
I just had a buddy IM me to ask if I watched the new episodes last night. I was so underwhelmed with Scrubs after last season that I had pretty much forgotten it was coming back soon on ABC. He said the new ones were better than they have been, too, so I'll give it a shot....
I enjoyed them, but it seems empty without Janitor around.
...but if Janitor isn't back soon then I'm pretty much done. Now that I think about it, I barely even remember what happened last season. I just remember watching about 2 minutes of that shitty fairy tale episode before I decided that I was pretty much done with the show.
just watch the new episodes...you'll see what happensI agree with speedz, I'm sure Janitor will be back
Yeah, I misunderstood. I thought he was completely absent from the first two. As has always been the case, I find myself laughing way more at the secondary characters. The grabby orderly had me cracking up and a few of the new interns were pretty good. Ted still owns.