does anybody here play @ vc poker?

bump ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bmp)v. bumped, bump·ing, bumps v. tr.To strike or collide with. To cause to knock against an obstacle. 1. To knock to a new position; shift: bumped the crate out of the way. 2. To shake up and down; jolt: bumped the child on her knee; was bumped about on a rough flight. 3. To displace from a position within a group or organization. 4. To deprive (a passenger) of a reserved seat because of overbooking. 5. To raise; boost: bump up the price of gasoline. 6. Sports. To pass (a volleyball) by redirecting it with the forearms.7. Internet. To post an utterly useless message into an online forum in order to resurface the thread. Usually done by the OP with shameless intentions.

I used to play there but they got funny with me and asked for me to fax them loads of stuff like a photo-copy of my credit card and passport. I basically could not be bothered and thought if these guys dont want my money then they can kiss my you know what ! Good luck all the same. P.s. On a side note I actually get more of a challenge playing against the yanks !

I beleive VC, Golden Palace Poker, and Doyles Room are all from a company called pokerblasters.com or something like that, where they customize your room, and you get paid by recruiting people.... Im NOT positive, but I beleive they are all linked to the same rooms (like the Prima network) but I could be wrong in that aspect...My problem with Golden Palace was the fact that almost everyone there is just playing for the freerolls, a $2 freeroll multi-table and it would fill up in 45 seconds... It seemed like out of the 1000 people logged on, 25 were actually playing for money, It just bugged me, i dont really know why.

Well I'll admit that there isn't a TON of action going on, but there's always plenty of 1/2, 2/4, or 3/6 NL, both six man and full ring, action going on at all times, which is what I play. They also have limit action,at high (up to 50/100) to low (.02/.04).As for the connection with other sites? I'm not too sure, but I know there was another skin provided through FHM.com, but I don't think it's available anymore.I do know, however, that Doyle is connected in some way, as he does play on the site and is usually the bounty in the bounty tourney's. Mike Care plays there periodically as well, and is very chatty when he does.*edit* As for recruiting people, I have no idea about that, and I hope that you guys don't think I'm doing that. I'm just curious if anybody out here plays where I do. :-)

VC is part of Tribeca software. They have around 40 different skins including Doylesroom, Goldenpalace and VC. I find the software one of the best out there, it's fast with good graphics. The only thing lacking is hand histories. The ring games have good action and are very profitable. I've played there for around 5 years with excellent results. My only other gripe, aside from no hand histories, is the lack of choice regarding MTT's. They all seem to be rebuys and the blind levels are only 8 mins.The freeroll merchants were a problem when they had 0.10c giveaway s'n'g's and $2 freeroll MTT's running constantly. Those games are no longer there and the connection problems they experienceed as result have ceased. They still have a lot of freerolls but you need to use 'action points', gained by the rake you pay, to enter so it's not that big a problem any longer.Worth checking out for a change of scenary.

Ya, the lack of hand history is terrible. You can get your last 25 hands emailed to you, but come on, 25? That's my only problem with it as well. But as far as the graphics and speed go, I think they are superior to any other site I've played at, and I've played at most.