What Is Your Zombie Plan?

I don't have one, but I've seen Shawn of the Dead many times so I'll probably just hole up in a pub with a cricket bat and some buddies. Hey, look at that! I've got a Zombie plan after all!(I didn't watch the video).

You should. It's a classic.
Can't get to Youtube from work, sadly. Other sites I can't reach that most people can: Myspace, Facebook, Yahoo Mail, Yahoo/Google Image Search...many many others.

RvB is the shiz. I'm gonna go with Alaska, on a boat. I need to move closer to the water. I carry a shotgun at all times also.

I wish I wasn't so self involved..I could have known about this earlier.This just made my day.gettin ready for our bi-weekly BIG CASH GAME at the house with the new table AND the new Desert Sands (Nevada Jacks) Chips.By Big Cash Game..I mean, of course, $10 buy-in with 5/10 cent blinds....Wife's taken the girls out for the night so we play from 6:30 till probably 11:30 or 12 tonight..Yee Haw!!!!Just getting to play live and not driving 4 / 1/2 hours to Tunica, this is what we look forward to. And the wife rocks...She bought me new aluminum cup holders for my poker table (Junell design) for Christmas.Dang..A.D.D.Zombie plan...Already got the concrete bunker under the house...just go down there and beam my family via fiber optics to Alaska where everybody else is if need be.thanks for this video link...simple things lin life.

Did you see that "World War Z" came out a few weeks ago?Also pretty good.
I did.I bought Phil Gordon's Little Green Book on Sunday and finished it that night. Pretty good read. Now I'm reading The Prestige, about half way through and hoping the movie is as good.