Found this on the Cardplayer forum.Hello all,I know there have been many of you eagerly awaiting some news related to The Circuit. Who will be the new host? Who will the co-host(s) be? Will there be a show from the Bellagio? Is daylight savings time really necessary in today's world? (Ok, no one asked that one, but it is an interesting question).While I won't answer all questions, I would like to introduce myself, Konan Luce, as the new host of The Circuit. Nice to meet you. If you look inside the cover of your favorite Card Player issue, you'll see my name with the title Marketing Project Manager. That's what I do here as a full time job. The Circuit is something they are allowing me to do because they a) feel I'm the right choice to try and fill Scott Huff's rather large shoes (metaphorically, not literally), and B) I'm willing to put in the hours, travel, blood, sweat, and tears to make The Circuit even better than it was. Plus, I greased the correct palms.Those of you who read these forums often already know that Gavin and Joe will not be back as co-hosts. The split was very amicable, and I stress once again (as Joe and Gavin have in other forums) there is no bad blood between Card Player and Joe and Gavin. I can guarantee that if they are willing, we will have them as guests on the show in the future. Card Player LOVES Gavin and Joe.As to whom the new co-host(s) will be.... I have decided to keep that secret for now. I'm not trying to irritate anyone in this my first communication, but I am of the belief that the co-host(s) announcement is better saved for the first show. I do promise there will be a/some co-host(s). And quite frankly, I think they will do a GREAT job!We do plan on doing a show at the Bellagio. The team's first show will be Dec 14th and last show from the Bellagio will be Dec 19th. We are working on scheduling guests presently. As information flows in, I will let you all know more.Other than that I don't believe there is much more I could really tell you of interest. I'm sure some of you will 'google' me. You may be disappointed to find that there is very little information out there about me. A few pictures on a favorite uncle's site, a post I made about fishing for trout and bass almost 10 years ago. And if you're real good at searching you may be able to find something about me teaching high school and coaching soccer on the Gulf Coast.I hope that you will all tune in for the first show since Scott's departure. We (myself and the co-host(s)) will do our best to make it an interesting, informative, fun show to listen to.

Interested to see how the new guy does...I heard a rumor that the girl named Jennicide was gonna be a co-host, no idea how credible that is thought
why have her on a podcast, that seems silly. Gavin made that show IMHO.
why have her on a podcast, that seems silly. Gavin made that show IMHO.
Agreed, if you're gonna have a chick with a nice rack host a show, at least put it to video.
Michael Mazrachi will be the guest on the "Circut" tonight.Looks like nothing has changed. What is this, his 20th time on the show?
he could be on every day for the rest of the year as the only guest ever on the circuit, and I'd still listen.

I couldn't think of a trio that would excite me less than the new Circuit lineup. You know things are bad when you're listening and going, "Jesus, couldn't they bring Mike back?"

Its only the first show, but David has to go. His voice puts me to sleep and his personality is a bit boring to say the least...dry i guess. Also, the Konan guy seems like a tool who doesn't know much about poker. As annoying as he can be, i acutally think Belski should host the show.

Please tell me this is a joke and rich belsky and david singer aren't really hosting?
Yeah, I was wondering who is supposed to be the "expert?"
Yeah, I was wondering who is supposed to be the "expert?"
I think Singer is a great player for sure. But now we've got one player, and 2 hosts. And our player doesn't seem to have as much personality as Sebok and Gavin did. So I'm very sad. There used to be great discussions between them on the best way to play a hand. Now, who is going to argue with Singer? Like, is Rich Belsky seriously going to be like: David, you're a donkey. I would call there. ????? I think not.Mark
I'm sad to say that after listening to all Circuit episodes so far, I won't listen anymore. This shi.t just sucks.
Yeah, they've lost me too - I gave the new hosts a 100% chance, and I couldn't even finish this last episode it was just so boring.Sorry Cardplayer. Game Over.

Wow ... I've listened to TheCircuit since the very first episode and I don't know what this new show is supposed to be, but it's not "The Circuit". This is awful! I'm sorry, I've hosted radio shows in the past and I know it's difficult work and it hurts to have people dissing you en mass. But it has to be done folks. This show is horrible!! Please, please , please if anyone from CardPlayer is reading this, do something to fix this soon. Otherwise, you're gonna lose all your listeners.