Daniel Negreanu's Home Game Promotion

Did anybody count how many actually showed up?I know Cerill was at a table by himself. I had only 2 others at my table to begin with.Anyway, yeah not pleased with how such a nice reward played out. Knew one of the players that had a 40K stack with the blinds at 60/120 would win it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Cerril who beat astrozombie to win the $5,000 prize package and the invatation to play in a home game at Daniel's.
*Edit - nevermind. I'm not gonna be bitter. It's great that you took responsiblity for how badly that turned out, Bob. It's just hard to see someone none of us know win that thing when there were so many known FCPers who had to battle it out at full tables.
*Edit - nevermind. I'm not gonna be bitter. It's great that you took responsiblity for how badly that turned out, Bob. It's just hard to see someone none of us know win that thing when there were so many known FCPers who had to battle it out at full tables.
If it makes you feel better Cerril has played at FCP since Dec 7 2005 the first day that the FCP card room opened.
If it makes you feel better Cerril has played at FCP since Dec 7 2005 the first day that the FCP card room opened.
After I said that it occured to me that playing there and posting here are very different. I meant posters but in actuality, posters don't make the skin make any money players do so really I have no valid argument.Carry on, Bob. I'll shut up. :club:

One way to compensate us:For those that showed up and did not make the payout structure, how about the equivalent in bonus money to the points we accumulated, seems pretty fair.

I don't know about anyone else but I've got about $1100 in bonus money and don't really want or need any more :club:

Before we decide on what we're going to do we have to see how the software developers tweak the restricted tournament feature so that the same problem doesn't happen again.I'm sorry that it is taking time.

I don't know about anyone else but I've got about $1100 in bonus money and don't really want or need any more :club:
yep, bonus money doesn't really help.The promotion worked in my case. I spent an entire Sunday afternoon playing so I could clear the 500 points needed to make sure I would qualify. If I had looked at a calendar, I wouldn't have bothered since I work on Saturdays and it's hard for me to play from work. I didn't sit out but was seated at a full table of players. Like, good players. pretty much sucked.I don't know what type of resolution can me made to make everyone happy. oh wait, yes I do......CHANGE SKINS!

ive played this software on mvp poker and it would get rid of people sitting out after the first 5-10 minutes of the tournament( you were safe if you sat out after that time period). I am sure this software has that capability since it is the same exact software. Maybe something to look at for the next promotion. Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

You would think the only fair thing to do is run another tournament with everyone who showed up to the last one, anyone who is sitting out for the first ten minutes is withdrawn, and award another seat to the Home Game.

It's pretty obvious that they are hoping this issue will just magically disappear. I haven't played at FCP since this debacle and was prepared to withdraw my money from the site this very night until this thread came back from the dead. I suppose I will hang on for a day or two and see if the new life this topic has been given makes any difference. I feel pretty confident it won't.

I would say nearly for certain it won't. Anyone still complaining about this should either take their money off if they want to, or let it go and move on. It sucks. Lots of things in life suck. Let it go.

I would say nearly for certain it won't. Anyone still complaining about this should either take their money off if they want to, or let it go and move on. It sucks. Lots of things in life suck. Let it go.
trust me i took it off right after the tourny had ended and I havent put it back yet, ive moved it to UltimateBet, pretty good site great customer service.. oh yeah they acaully have good tournies there as well.

When I saw that promotion and the transition going on around the same time, I calculated in a second that it wouldn't be worth pursuing given the uncertainties--this is what great poker players do--you wouldn't bother visiting a pokerroom in New Orleansa day after Katrina hit, would you?The only fault was the design of the promo in the first place, someone should have had the gumptionto abort it.I believe I should be given a chance at this home game for demonstrating the skill of avoiding the promo in the first place, as should other prudent players.Hence, the entire promo should be run again from scratch.If you don't think I'm serious, refute my argument.btw,Daniel for rakefree worldwide poker! Yeah! Nobel Piece Prize! Woohah! Man of the Century!Merge with worldpx.com!

wheres FCP_Info on this thread? you guys still hiding with your head in the sand? and what about all those people that where backing the FCP_Info, sayn how great they where and that it would be fixed..... i see no one is still standing up for em anymore.... Like i siad in the begining, this site is an absolute joke, i was so excited about it after they got away from OnGame, but it acually got even worse, which i didnt think was possible. If you guys want to take a real stand, take your hard earned money elsewhere, thats waht ive done... there are far to many sites out there that have alot to offer than to stick around here with an amature staff. The only ting this site has is the name Negreanue...which by the way, anyone ever see kid poker on this site? only a couple times for me in the begining, but im pretty sure he thinks its a joke as well.