Microsoft Office

Hey this way off poker topic but this community has always been helpful to me. I had to restore my computer last week to its original settings, I was having some problems with it. Now my Microsoft office 2003 isnt working because its saying I need the product code. Unfort for me I no longer have the disks it came with. Can anyone give me a Product code to use. Thanks for any help.

You might try to google it, or search for a "crack" for it. I'm not as into warez as I used to be, and I don't know if you are interested in a less than honest fix, but that may be a good start. Have you considered calling microsoft? As long as you registered it from the get go, why not try?

You might try to google it, or search for a "crack" for it. I'm not as into warez as I used to be, and I don't know if you are interested in a less than honest fix, but that may be a good start. Have you considered calling microsoft? As long as you registered it from the get go, why not try?
Ya I might have to do that...thanks
up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, select, start ...always works for me
Contra Rules
I would not use a crack because with the new security updates it is able to tell counterfiet ones. Your best bet is to find it through Msoft.
Fo sho, or downgrade to office 2000. Can't steal software like you used to.... :club: