Sunday's Official Bbv/i Hate Poker Thread

I give no Chicago Sports Fan any credit at all because they are the biggest band wagon jumpers of all time. I live in Milwaukee and get to listen to their Sports Radio and good god is it both comical and putrid. On good weeks their teams are the greatest ever and on bad weeks the head coaches should be fired and the whole front office overhauled. So BOOOOO to you Chicago sports fans(Hoosier!!!), LOL!!!Jeff
Wrong. Radio has been trashing Grossman for weeks despite the fact that the Bears are 10-2.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since i can't figure out for the life of me how to get ub's hand histories to work...a S T R o S11ss: blinds 50/100 in uboc #3, preflop i have 2100 one limper i raise to 450 with KK, everyone folds but him he calls flop 3 3 3 he checks i bet 600 of my remaining 1650 he calls, turn Q he shoves my remaining 1100 or whatever a S T R o S11ss: i call, he shows KQo, river Qdhufasfyausipoeyaw9ruphwadsjcSA:dj'daefg

since i can't figure out for the life of me how to get ub's hand histories to work...a S T R o S11ss: blinds 50/100 in uboc #3, preflop i have 2100 one limper i raise to 450 with KK, everyone folds but him he calls flop 3 3 3 he checks i bet 600 of my remaining 1650 he calls, turn Q he shoves my remaining 1100 or whatever a S T R o S11ss: i call, he shows KQo, river Qdhufasfyausipoeyaw9ruphwadsjcSA:dj'daefg
I don't know why, but I lol'd at the random 9 thrown in here.Shake it off brah...it's not likt you won't make a brazzilion FT's in the new few weeks!

Since this last page of this thread doesn't seem to have anything to do with the title, I'll take the liberty to post a BBV a friend of mine incurred last night.Its the Championship tourney of a monthly tournament I organize here. We collect some of the buyin all year for this tournament, so the prize pool is triple what it normally is. There are 5 of us left, top 3 get paid. My buddy, who chopped with me last year in this tournament (thats the brag part) is 4th in chips.4 of the 5 players see the flop. Flop is A73 all diamonds. My buddy checks, one guy bets, my buddy shoves all in for about 3.5X the pot. Donkey thinks about it for a bit, and calls.My buddy rolls over T8d, for the flopped flush. The other dude turns over 66, and somehow decided to call off almost his whole stack without a diamond, and with 2 overs on the board.At this point, pokerstove says my buddy is 97.128% to win.Turn 7River 7gg. lol. Thats the bad beat part.I don't know what I'm supposed to put for the variance part.Mark

I love how everyone thinks that Bk doesn't take bad beats and just puts them on everyone. I mean look at this. He has the ****** drawing to RUNNING QUEENS ON THE FLOP AND HE GETS IT. THATS brutal.

**** ME TIME TO REDEEM YOURSELF ELI YOU PANSY *** ***** GET OUT THERE AND GET US A TOUCHDOWN

Lets keep a running count of how much we are down in tourney entry fees on the day for fun
Luckily just $900 for me right now, thank god I didn't get in UB or Second Chance or it's be $1300 for sure the way I'm playing today.
**** ME TIME TO REDEEM YOURSELF ELI YOU PANSY *** ***** GET OUT THERE AND GET US A TOUCHDOWN
weeeeeeeeeeee for eli and for plexiglass making a touchdown catch for my fantasy team. also weeeee for playing against grossman this week hes gonna be in the negatives fo sho

HEY QUEERS GO START YOUR OWN COWBOYS/GIANTS THREAD. THIS IS FOR BAD BEATS, BRAGS AND VARIANCE OF THE SUNDAY NATURE, TYVMi'm playing the 109r today so i should be down a REAL solid amount at the end of the day, updates to come.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
YEEESSSSSS
HEY QUEERS GO START YOUR OWN COWBOYS/GIANTS THREAD. THIS IS FOR BAD BEATS, BRAGS AND VARIANCE OF THE SUNDAY NATURE, TYVMi'm playing the 109r today so i should be down a REAL solid amount at the end of the day, updates to come.
lolol sorry
No worriesThe game is overCOWBOYS MUTHA ****AS!!!!!!!!!
TOUCHDOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN rdog suck it
Uh....hi....you call?
You saying that wasn't a bad beat for the Giants?And ummmmm.....no.

PokerStars Game #7288628527: Tournament #36701704, $100+$9 Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2006/12/03 - 20:09:15 (ET)Table '36701704 21' 9-max Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: drewqka (2140 in chips) Seat 2: solidluck (2660 in chips) Seat 3: Diogene (2667 in chips) Seat 4: modestvin (2427 in chips) Seat 5: RED DOG 30 (3826 in chips) Seat 6: kiiski (3250 in chips) Seat 7: Primetime187 (2980 in chips) Seat 8: Ludrock (1970 in chips) Seat 9: BKiCe (4185 in chips) Ludrock: posts small blind 75BKiCe: posts big blind 150*** HOLE CARDS ***drewqka: folds solidluck: folds Diogene: folds modestvin: folds RED DOG 30: calls 150kiiski: folds Primetime187: folds Ludrock: calls 75BKiCe: raises 600 to 750RED DOG 30: calls 600Ludrock: folds *** FLOP *** [7c Ac 5s]BKiCe: bets 950RED DOG 30: calls 950*** TURN *** [7c Ac 5s] [2s]BKiCe: checks RED DOG 30: bets 2126 and is all-inBKiCe: calls 2126*** RIVER *** [7c Ac 5s 2s] [5c]*** SHOW DOWN ***BKiCe: shows [9s 9h] (two pair, Nines and Fives)RED DOG 30: shows [Tc Qc] (a flush, Ace high)RED DOG 30 collected 7802 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 7802 | Rake 0 Board [7c Ac 5s 2s 5c]Seat 1: drewqka folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: solidluck folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: Diogene folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: modestvin folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: RED DOG 30 showed [Tc Qc] and won (7802) with a flush, Ace highSeat 6: kiiski folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: Primetime187 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Ludrock (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 9: BKiCe (big blind) showed [9s 9h] and lost with two pair, Nines and Fivesgreat read gone horribly wrong :club:

not really a bad beat but today i actually decieded to play a tourney since i hadnt played poker in forever. sorry no hand history i just got moved.well i played a monster hand to get into top ten in chips in the stars 25+2.50. and of course it starts with a limp. i was in the sb with 77. one guy limps so i limp bb calls. flop was 10h 7h 4x. me and the open limper get it all in he has 89 of hearts and turns the Jh for the straight flushnot a bad beat but a standard hand for me when finally deciede to play.