Voteforrory.com

Right, I'm just going to run off and vote a guy into the All-Star game that couldn't even crack Buffalo's top 8 defensemen list and was basically run out of town after taking dumb penalty after dumb penalty (because he was constantly out of position and could only defend his own net by taking penalties) and being a major factor in the Sabres falling apart against Carolina during the Cup run. Pass.

Right, I'm just going to run off and vote a guy into the All-Star game that couldn't even crack Buffalo's top 8 defensemen list and was basically run out of town after taking dumb penalty after dumb penalty (because he was constantly out of position and could only defend his own net by taking penalties) and being a major factor in the Sabres falling apart against Carolina during the Cup run. Pass.
at least it could help your conference win the game!

updated votes:DefensemenScott Niedermayer Anaheim 233,522Nicklas Lidstrom Detroit 214,789Chris Pronger Anaheim 134,185Dion Phaneuf Calgary 110,544Sergei Zubov Dallas 59,269Rob Blake Los Angeles 51,584Mattias Ohlund Vancouver 43,340John-Michael Liles Colorado 38,146Scott Hannan San Jose 34,867Robyn Regehr Calgary 34,552Lubomir Visnovsky Los Angeles 31,664*Rory Fitzpatrick Vancouver 31,310Mathieu Schneider Detroit 30,628

Adam, I think you are missing the point of the site :club:.
Might as well have a write in vote for Stephen Colbert for all it's worth.
If he were to announce such an initiative on his show, I absolutely guarantee he'd be the leading vote-getter by the following afternoon. It's too bad Stewart and Colbert don't want to run for Prez/VP, they'd win it in a walk. "Because it would be funny" is a better than average reason for running for public office these days.

Garry Valk got over 2000 votes in a 3000-person high school, and won School President in a landslide victory while he was on the Leafs.He actually showed up to the ceremony, accepted the position, made some funny comments, then resigned.

Garry Valk got over 2000 votes in a 3000-person high school, and won School President in a landslide victory while he was on the Leafs.He actually showed up to the ceremony, accepted the position, made some funny comments, then resigned.
:club:

Speaking of Valk, when I was in Toronto in like 2000 or 2001 (whenever that Devils/Leafs PS took place where Domi nailed Niedermayer) I was watching the game at Gretzky's and I saw about 3 or 4 Valk jerseys in the crowd. As a Ducks fan I recall him being assy bad but whatever.

Sheesh, I didn't realize this was such a movement...He's sitting in 5th place among Western Conference d-men, which is hilarious because he's probably not even the 5th best defensive player ON HIS TEAM!!!http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=187562&hubname=nhlRidiculous, just goes to show how a nice thing like letting the fans vote for the All-Stars can bite the league in the butt.

Fitzpatrick wouldn't say if he'll play if voted on to the team."I have no idea," said the 10-year veteran who has scored nine goals in his career. "I'm not going to make any plans to go to Dallas.
lol!