as he was known for his O8 play this is a great spot for this thread.the 2+2 thread is obviously a joke.how could he collude heads up?but i don't know.
The posted method is for the two colluders to play a lot generating rakeback. I am not aware of how the rake compares to the rakeback bonus structure to know if this is mathematically possible.
The posted method is for the two colluders to play a lot generating rakeback. I am not aware of how the rake compares to the rakeback bonus structure to know if this is mathematically possible.
you just got zinged...bad...sorry....
The reason why heads up collusion is so effective is that nobody believes it's possible. And I, for one, don't mind keeping it that way...
you can make millions all you have to do is play heads up with a friend. you get like 30% rake back and you are playing heads up so you can really build up the rake.

Let me understand something.Rakeback gives 28%-41% of the rake you pay back to you.So... you want to sit down with a friend and both of you knowingly keep paying 59%-72% rake without any intention of earning money from one another.Let me just get up a pokersite, Ill get back to you and you can come bring ALL your friends. Anytime.FearMe :club:

LOL, samsdmf: "Im pretty sure this info is incorrect, Matusow isnt a limit player- I think you should look at Benyamine more as the main colluder, they were always playing heads up together- the edge you get when colluding heads up is underestimated, look how much they won between the 2 of them during there HU clashes."