Does bankroll management really matter if you are willing to redeposit frequently?
The short answer? Yes.But not for the reason you're implying. Sure, if I can reload $200 tomorrow, I didn't "go broke" if I lose $200 today and that's all I had on a site. Actually, this is how I play. But there are still bankroll management considerations, and if you are "redepositing frequently" that's probably not a very good sign as you are not building anything.The problem is that people tend to build $200 up to $500, then lose it all, rinse, redeposit, repeat. Never giving yourself a chance to dip below the line makes it nearly impossible to build. Finally, the OP said he was willing to redeposit up to $25/month. I don't know the math, but he's playing way to high and will lose $300/year playing that way, even though he may not be a "donk". He's a donk for not realizing how important the first two paragraphs I wrote are to building an actual roll.
I play NLHE.So I've been playing poker for about two years. Played online for about a year. I had a system where i allow myself to deposit only $25 max every month. That hasn't been the case lately. However, recently i finally feel like i got good enough to win consistently. A couple days ago i deposited $30 on Stars and played 10/25 cents for about 8 hours and built that BR up to $210(Also i have to note that i did this after watching BKiCE hand history that he recently posted, it helped my game alot).Then i played yesterday and first dropped to 150 and then finally 95 at the end of the day, all in a matter of an hour or so. I think i finally know what "tilt" REALLY means, and its the worst feeling imaginable.So i guess my question is: Am i good enough to win consistently?(since i was able to steadily build my BR up at first)orAm i a complete idiot?(because i gave back about a hundred of it playing 10/25 cents in under an hour)
Haven't read the responses but my guess is you've picked up the game of holdem in the last couple months ?

I kinda scanned through and a not sure if anyone mentioned this, butto the OP, you might want to try getting a copy of Small Stakes Holdem, Its a book all about limit holdem, something you (as a poker player) should either be familiar with, or learn to be.Both games play differently but learning to play both well will only help the other.Not too mention that with 100.00 or so, you can play .10.25 limit or .25/.50 limit a lot more comfortably once you've learned how to beat that game.NL is an easy way to doubl up your money, however its a very very easy way to lose all your money.My suggestion is as follows.20 dollars for Small stakes holdem40 dollars into account,play .10/.25 limit to start. work your way up, and start playing both games.

I don't know if you're a donk, but am sure that old knob sucker oldirtyharry is.
Please Stop stalking me and writing weird homo-erotic one liners in my direction. It's just uncomfortable. Go talk to your sister or a female friend, they'll know what to say.

I read through all the responses. I appreciate all your comments and i'm sure they'll be very helpful.As soon as i finish my finals this quarter, i'll start playing again. I'll post updates as to where my BR and my game is at, in case you guys are curious.

Please Stop stalking me and writing weird homo-erotic one liners in my direction. It's just uncomfortable. Go talk to your sister or a female friend, they'll know what to say.
Another punk that dishes out BS and then can't take it in return. Next time you make some punk @SS remark to someone on a thread, you keep in mind that you may get shown for the bit## you are.
Another punk that dishes out BS and then can't take it in return. Next time you make some punk @SS remark to someone on a thread, you keep in mind that you may get shown for the bit## you are.
I can take it in return. I was merely pointing out the weirdness of your homosexual comments, which you fittingly chose to ignore in this response. And where did you show anywhere that I am a *****? By calling me a knob sucker?g.g.
I can take it in return. I was merely pointing out the weirdness of your homosexual comments, which you fittingly chose to ignore in this response. And where did you show anywhere that I am a *****? By calling me a knob sucker?g.g.
I didn't have to show anything. You did. And you take anything I have written anyway you want. Someone makes a post on a thead and along comes your sorry @$$ and all you ever offer is sarcastic smart@$$ comments. I make a post on a thread where a guy is going through a bit of a tough time with bad beats. I let him know he's not the only one. Here you come along and make a smart@$$ post directed at me about playing freerolls. Like you know me and what I play. That's all you had to offer, just some BS. So the only kind of person I can figure that goes around searching forums to try and be a constant wise@$$ ...... well........ you get the idea. I go to another thread and there you are again posting your crap. So I post one directed at you. Afterall, turnabouts fair play. And you start talking BS about stalking and you're not comfortable. That's the epitome of a b####!Have a nice day!
I didn't have to show anything. You did. And you take anything I have written anyway you want. Someone makes a post on a thead and along comes your sorry @$$ and all you ever offer is sarcastic smart@$$ comments. I make a post on a thread where a guy is going through a bit of a tough time with bad beats. I let him know he's not the only one. Here you come along and make a smart@$$ post directed at me about playing freerolls. Like you know me and what I play. That's all you had to offer, just some BS. So the only kind of person I can figure that goes around searching forums to try and be a constant wise@$$ ...... well........ you get the idea. I go to another thread and there you are again posting your crap. So I post one directed at you. Afterall, turnabouts fair play. And you start talking BS about stalking and you're not comfortable. That's the epitome of a b####!Have a nice day!
Posting crap? I merely commented that Foxwoodspro probably shouldn't be bragging about getting into car accidents while drunk driving, as that is **** you just dont joke around about. And the freeroll comment? Lightin up, please. You tilt too easy.Im done.