Push The 5-high Flush On River?

Game is $0.50/$1 NLHero has $48CO has $100BB has $116.75Hero has 3 :D 5 :D Hero calls $1 CO calls $1 BB checked. Flop is K :club: J :) 7 :club:BB checked. Hero checked. CO checked. Turn is 4 :D BB checked. Hero checked. CO bet $2 BB called $2 Hero called $2 River is 9 :) BB checked. Hero bet $4 Co raised to $12BB folded. Hero...?Turn came and I counted 12 outs...which for $2 I felt was enough....

Fold preflop? As played, just call. I would also recommend reloading.
I think it is a leak to fold preflop These are the type of hands that can bust people. If he is a fish and will call with TPTK i push, if he is a good player I just call. No need to open the betting.

Call is the best decision in this position in most cases. The only time you would ever want to raise here is if you have a good beat on your opponent and have been trying to make the occasional bluff. If you haven't been making any bluffs, then he's probably got you beat. If you have, you may be able to put your opponent on trips or a straight

yeah with the KJ out there and 2 clubs i was unsure if he was chasing the flush or the straight...im sure if he had TPTK he would have bet, or trips. so the 9 could have given him the straight or the flush or maybe he had the straight i wasnt 100% sure where i stood in this hand*******it was 6 handed...ok so if limping in LP wasnt a good call then when would you play this hand? If you say never, then what about 4-5 suited? or 6-7 suited? suited connectors are powerful hands when they hit...and i only play them when theres been no raise and in position

Limping 53c in LP is a mistake here. We don't really have position, and this SCREAMS weak, and we are likely to get raised pf and have to lay the hand down. Limping here is the leak. Also, is this sh or full ring?
I tend to like a raise here on occassions but I'll limp this from time to time. We are really on looking for a straight or flush so we always have decent implied odds with this type of hand. We don't have to lay down to a "standard" raise here cause we are really only looking for 2 things. Looking at OPs stack he seems a little short so at this point in the game I don't hate a limp looking to flop big cause we need a double.
so you push or call?
i call in this situation CO isn't calling a push with anything we beat. only hand he would call with that we beat is a set which i don't see possible. Even though we are looking to double adding 50% to our stack is a win.