I've been using Vista Release Candidate 1 for a while and hadn't had any issues installing any poker clients till tonight. Full Tilt (ok) Pokerstars (ok) Absolute Poker (not ok). For anyone else out there that is using Vista (or will be soon) you'll need to edit the properties of the installer. Right-click the installer, click on Properties, then go to the compatibility tab and change the compatibility to Windows XP SP2, then run the installer. After the installer finishes, go to the C:\Program Files\Absolute Poker folder and do the same on the all the .exe files in this folder.After that, it seems to be okay.I hadn't seen anyone else post this info, so if it's already been posted, I apologize.-bandit

I've been using Vista Release Candidate 1 for a while and hadn't had any issues installing any poker clients till tonight. Full Tilt (ok) Pokerstars (ok) Absolute Poker (not ok). For anyone else out there that is using Vista (or will be soon) you'll need to edit the properties of the installer. Right-click the installer, click on Properties, then go to the compatibility tab and change the compatibility to Windows XP SP2, then run the installer. After the installer finishes, go to the C:\Program Files\Absolute Poker folder and do the same on the all the .exe files in this folder.After that, it seems to be okay.I hadn't seen anyone else post this info, so if it's already been posted, I apologize.-bandit
actually it hasn't. This is a very relevant well thought post. What's it doing in general?
Gawd, it already sounds like Vista is going to be a nightmare for the computer retarded like myself.I'll stick with Windows 3.0. for real
FYPBut seriously, good post OP. Good looking out.