Okay, theres a borat thread, but I really don't want to ruin the movie for people that haven't seen it, plus that thread's pretty weak.If anyone thinks there is a funnier movie than this, you should go watch it again and re-evaluate. By far the most I've laughed in a theater, no contest..I honestly don't know what was staged and what wasn't but i dont care....seriously, who expected the bag of sh.it at the dinner party, or hip to throw the sack on Pamela...IMO the most hilarious part was the naked fight with the fat *** w/ the biggest manboobs I've ever seen. I honestly can't wait to watch it again, and I can't wait for the dvd, can you imagine how much extra footage it'll have?Anyway, just made this thread for people to discuss....I'm really curious to see if someone didnt like it?

I loved 45 minutes of it. Very hilarious.This type of movie some jokes invariably are too stupid or just fall flat.Still the funniest move I have seen in a very long time.

Okay, theres a borat thread, but I really don't want to ruin the movie for people that haven't seen it, plus that thread's pretty weak.If anyone thinks there is a funnier movie than this, you should go watch it again and re-evaluate. By far the most I've laughed in a theater, no contest..I honestly don't know what was staged and what wasn't but i dont care....seriously, who expected the bag of sh.it at the dinner party, or hip to throw the sack on Pamela...IMO the most hilarious part was the naked fight with the fat *** w/ the biggest manboobs I've ever seen. I honestly can't wait to watch it again, and I can't wait for the dvd, can you imagine how much extra footage it'll have?Anyway, just made this thread for people to discuss....I'm really curious to see if someone didnt like it?
I saw it by myself when my wife was at work- no one available to go with, and I didn't think she would get it anyway. Glad I didn't take her- wow. He went far and then some. Really, really funny- hysterical at times. Dealt in nothing but wrong, and I loved how these people that had the pleasure of being fooled were fooled so badly. The weatherman laughing, the moment when he shoved the bag on Pam Andersons head was a s priceless as it gets. "Pamela, I do not love you anyomore.... not!!" I was suprised at some of the things people said- there are parts of America that are just plain archaic, and there is just no excuse anymore. That part where the Jew lady clown laid an egg, the part when he said that Bush would drink the blood of every woman and child in Iraq, and the look on the crowds face- The bears head in the fridge at the hotel, the fact that he kept the rubber fist and then chased his friend with it. Was it just me, or did that stock broker really punch him? In short, I loved it. Kicked ***.

The most disturbingly awesome movie in history, AINEC.It was awesome when the prostitute showed up to dinner, and the pastor got up and left. Perfect.Naked fight scene. I was not expecting it at all. They have no shame, it was perfect.

Amazing movie!I loved when he was in Atlanta and stopped to talk to the thugs. Then walked into the hotel with his pants down talkin all kinds of ghetto slang.... So hilarious!!! Oh, and the naked wrestling... not only a shocker.... especially when they were 69'ing... my god, that was gross.... but just when you think it's over... they go another 5 minutes or so running through the conference.... Just too much!! My girlfriend had her mouth wide open in shock for at least 75% of the movie. It was just as funny watching her reactions!

Amazing movie!I loved when he was in Atlanta and stopped to talk to the thugs. Then walked into the hotel with his pants down talkin all kinds of ghetto slang.... So hilarious!!! Oh, and the naked wrestling... not only a shocker.... especially when they were 69'ing... my god, that was gross.... but just when you think it's over... they go another 5 minutes or so running through the conference.... Just too much!! My girlfriend had her mouth wide open in shock for at least 75% of the movie. It was just as funny watching her reactions!
Shenanigans.
I loved it. My favorite part was the supper with the southern couples. 'you have to leave, now''why? did the retard get out?'
No it was "You have to leave now. We called the police." Reply-"Why? Did the retard escape?" Honestly, I laugh about that everytime I hear that line in my head.
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got back from it, and there weren't a lot of people in the theatre except for old people who didn't get most of the jokes and seemed to be pretty much uncomfortable through the entire thing. I didn't care. I laughed my *** off.

Saw it last night. I was crying it was so funny. Now I read that the frat guys are suing Borat http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/09/borat-lawsuit-high-five/ We'll see how that goes...
No kidding. Those kids are complete retards. If they had ignored it and told their friends/enemies that it was a freakin movie and they were just playing a part, they would've understood. Half of it you coudn't tell if it was set up or not anyway. So, they could've just let america just wonder. With this stupid lawsuit, they're pretty much proving that they feel that way. Dumbshits.